Nash: wrestling is an ATM machine that won't stop spitting $20's at me

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm not saying I believe Rock is gay, but that really doesn't mean shyt, especially in Hollywood. It's very common for undercover gay man in Hollywood to have a "family" for the world to see and a secret gay life.
He's played a gay dude in a movie. I'm sure if he was he'd be out by now if there was any truth to it.

Daps
Nash is one of my favorite wrestlers, but he sounds like he's just hating on the rock. He's probably jealous of not being more successful than the rock outside of the wrestling world. :francis:

He's one of the few wrestlers that's still winning after all these years. Magic Mike movie and that 2k money :ehh:.

No need to hate when you still in the winners` circle.:yeshrug:

Btw that's one hell of a quote in the thread title:whoo:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Nash got caught cheating a few weeks ago, unless you think his twitter was "hacked' :usure:

HBK fukked as many broads as he could for ten years and then settled down with a hot woman that will probably age well so :salute:

HHH married old money so he also gets the [B/]:salute:

Are you just as proud when women marry for money too? :wtf:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Refresh my memory, what happened between them two?
This was around the time the NWO was in the wwe..rock was ethering these cats with ease in the promos and Nash took personal offense to some of the shyt and complained to management