Native American woman goes OFF on white woman reporter at press conference

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Hawaii Suffering From Racial Prejudice

• The last day of school has long been unofficially designated "Kill Haole Day," with white students singled out for harassment and violence. (Haole — pronounced how-lee — is slang for a foreigner, usually white, and sometimes is used as a racial slur.)
  • A non-Native Hawaiian student who challenged the Hawaiian-preference admission policy at a wealthy private school received a $7 million settlement this year.
  • A 12-year-old white girl new to Hawaii from New York City needed 10 surgical staples to close a gash in her head incurred when she was beaten in 2007 by a Native Hawaiian girl who called her a "fukking haole."
  • A vocal segment of Native Hawaiians is pushing for independence to end the "prolonged occupation" by the United States and governance by natives.
  • Demonstrators shouting racial epithets at whites disrupted a statehood celebration in 2006.
Anti-white sentiments such as these have been more than 200 years in the making. The pivotal event occurred when American and European businessmen, backed by U.S. military forces, overthrew Hawaii's monarch in 1893 and placed her under house arrest two years later. The United States annexed the islands as a territory in 1898, and they became a state in 1959.

Little wonder then that as Hawaii prepares to observe the 50th anniversary of becoming the 50th state on Aug. 21, it will a muted celebration, devoid of parades or fireworks.

:merchant::merchant::pachaha:Fukk that! This needs its own thread!

Daps
spoof-t-shirts-are-a-surprising-hit-caucasians-shirt-designed-to-raise-a-point-2c02cd52cd275501.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Came with that heat and she's right. So many Canadians upset about Natives when they have systemically destroyed them. White people won't take any responbibility until they understand how their own privileges thwart progress for visible minorities. They would also need to understand how systemic racism works. But will they even take the time to understand? Many won't. And it goes beyond acknowledgment. It's about DOING something about it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Y'all notice how wherever someone brings up white privilege in a public space white people be like
0aKQZQ4.jpg

They love being oblivious to it because they know how much they benefit from it.
Right. The crazy thing that many "minorities" actually believe that they're "not aware."

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
By the way what's the real tea about Native issues in Canada?

I worked with Habitat for Humanities and my branch helped blk families and elderly make improvements to their homes or helped build homes for some time and when we tried to expand services to reservations you won't believe the shyt our government does to keep reservation lands like a 3rd world country.

People always shyt talking the hood and Section 8 housing but step onto a reservation. It's awful.

Daps
I was just about to post this. Her name is Muva or something. Anyone know her full name?

I saw the clip on kinfolk and they called her MUVA but I thought they were just using that as a term of endearment. I wasn't able to find names

Daps
By the way what's the real tea about Native issues in Canada?

I worked with Habitat for Humanities and my branch helped blk families and elderly make improvements to their homes or helped build homes for some time and when we tried to expand services to reservations you won't believe the shyt our government does to keep reservation lands like a 3rd world country.

People always shyt talking the hood and Section 8 housing but step onto a reservation. It's awful.
Drug addiction and a bunch of other problems. It's really sad how this country fukked them over