Native American woman goes OFF on white woman reporter at press conference

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:

This was a press conference in Canada about Native Americans dying and going missing. Not sure what ol girl (the white woman reporter) asked but the Native American lady was not having it and told her off in her dialect, then in English.
:russ::russ::russ:

She pretty much told her what all brown people have been thinking since colonialism .
She also calls the reporter "White Lady"

Check it at 2.05 minute mark

Maaaaaaaaan :wow:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
White people really are delusional

A YouTube comment said:

"Her ancestors treated other tribes far worse than evil whitey."

:gucci:
White people really don't have a Moral Compass.
"Big fukking deal! You're people were conquered. It's happened to people all around the world, throughout history. The Arabs, Turks, Romans, Japanese all conquered others and the indigenous fought each other as well. As though they lived peacefully with other tribes without war or violence. GTFO!"
Get your entire land taken unlike those other groups and wiped out and still no symptathy or responsibility. They laugh off genocide :scust: this is how you know there is no God or such thing as karma.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Lol the comments are "you got conquered get over it"

So is everyone supposed to be on their knees now?

Also love if you disagree with white people you're suddenly "divisive". bytch we were never united with y'all. And we were the ones trying, not you

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
"Big fukking deal! You're people were conquered. It's happened to people all around the world, throughout history. The Arabs, Turks, Romans, Japanese all conquered others and the indigenous fought each other as well. As though they lived peacefully with other tribes without war or violence. GTFO!"
Get your entire land taken unlike those other groups and wiped out and still no symptathy or responsibility. They laugh off genocide :scust: this is how you know there is no God or such thing as karma.

I believe there is a God, just that they aren't the chosen people in the Bible...it's the original man; Black people.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I believe there is a God, just that they aren't the chosen people in the Bible...it's the original man; Black people.
Well I was just venting I know there is no God. People are people period. I don't have the energy to hype black people up for no reason. If we were special we wouldn't be in this situation and constantly sinking lower.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
giphy.gif

Straight fire