NBA Rookies quizzed on NBA knowledge. Doesn't go well

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
all them DMV nikkas got a lazy/dumb aura about them :mjlol:
lol I remember when the Seattle Sonics drafted KD and Jeff Green when they already had Delonte West and Chris Wilcox on the squad. I said on the first day "nope, that shyt isn't gonna work, theyre gonna be smoking and dropping blunt guts in the locker room" .

KD and Jeff Green turned out to be a little on the square side so it wouldn't have been too bad tho

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
lol I remember when the Seattle Sonics drafted KD and Jeff Green when they already had Delonte West and Chris Wilcox on the squad. I said on the first day "nope, that shyt isn't gonna work, theyre gonna be smoking and dropping blunt guts in the locker room" .

KD and Jeff Green turned out to be a little on the square side so it wouldn't have been too bad tho

I'll just have to correct you breh. They didn't draft Jeff Green, they got him from the Celtics alongside Delonte in the Ray Allen trade :yeshrug:

Chris Wilcox :russ: I haven't heard that name in FOREVER. He played well when he was in Seattle but was a bust everywhere else :dwillhuh:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I'll just have to correct you breh. They didn't draft Jeff Green, they got him from the Celtics alongside Delonte in the Ray Allen trade :yeshrug:

Chris Wilcox :russ: I haven't heard that name in FOREVER. He played well when he was in Seattle but was a bust everywhere else :dwillhuh:
Good catch. I was wondering how they got all of those dudes at the same time, couldn't remember.

I thought Wilcox was gonna be a beast. I can't even remember seeing him play in the NBA...

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Good catch. I was wondering how they got all of those dudes at the same time, couldn't remember.

I thought Wilcox was gonna be a beast. I can't even remember seeing him play in the NBA...

He was drafted by the Clippers but didn't show much since he backed up Elton Brand and/then Chris Kaman. He's had like a nice 2 year spells with the Sonics when he was a decent starting big.

I remember he's had heart issues which contributed to him retiring at 30.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
I remember this dude Fultz in his own world in the bench on SL. Same thing with the NBA twitch thing.
Dude was looking like he had ADD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
He's a birth path # 2....They never fail.

It's the most competitive BP in sports.

Jordan, Kobe, Durant...Even Devin Booker.

Don't surprised if Booker/Jackson become MJ/Pippen lite

I don't know about that but I'd be shocked if they weren't one of the best wing duos in a few years.