NBA Youngboy texting Kyle Kuzma’s girl

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
lol breh im sure most can hit somebody within "square up" distance. You lost the moment you thought you was gonna get a head up fade with the lil nikka. nope, he from NO , them mfs get 0 passes

Breh it's been known most these fools don't fight.:pachaha: When I said square up I'm talking squashing beef by other means

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
lol breh im sure most can hit somebody within "square up" distance. You lost the moment you thought you was gonna get a head up fade with the lil nikka. nope, he from NO , them mfs get 0 passes

My partner got into it with one of these lil nikkas out here cause he was acting like he was clutching, so my partner walk to his whip and got his fire and told the nikka to pull it so he could shoot him. So the lil nikkas left and my partner had to ride cause someone called the police.

He comes back later talking about, the lil nikka owe him a fade. I was like nikka are you stupid, you have to shoot these nikkas lol. Cause if you beat his ass, you gin have to shoot him anyway. nikka was like you know how it was when we came up, you gotta give a nikka his fade. I was like alright nikka, try and fight these nikkas if you want to lol.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
My partner got into it with one of these lil nikkas out here cause he was acting like he was clutching, so my partner walk to his whip and got his fire and told the nikka to pull it so he could shoot him. So the lil nikkas left and my partner had to ride cause someone called the police.

He comes back later talking about, the lil nikka owe him a fade. I was like nikka are you stupid, you have to shoot these nikkas lol. Cause if you beat his ass, you gin have to shoot him anyway. nikka was like you know how it was when we came up, you gotta give a nikka his fade. I was like alright nikka, try and fight these nikkas if you want to lol.

exactly, im not giving none of these lil nikkas a fade. You whoop cuh ass and he run to some more lil nikkas with the "I just got jumped" . Lil nikkas gone show up not talking at all. So NOW u gotta use it, shouldve took a preemptive strike