NECRO calls out the “racist” music industry

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
lmao@ jew racism being the reason his bum ass failed fukk outta here

Fact is his rap name is fukking NEC-RO and that he looks like butterbean on crack might have more to do with it:scust:...this fukking a$$hole :mjlol:

Also his music is just passable if he was black with the same level of talented he'd be even less sucessful

He's not even a top ten jewish emcee :mindblown:

Edan shyts all over him!!! Most jewish rappers are better than him the nerve of this a$$hole

I'd rather listen to this dude from back in the day at least he told the truth in his raps

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
what a hot take lol

necro ran out of "obscure" horror movies to sample and really hasn't done anything of substance since like 2003.

i'd say being able to coast off that short 00-03 time period til now is a pretty good run.

didn't necro take a notoriously bad deal with landspeed records when he was getting some acclaim????? they lowballed tf out of him. who ran landspeed? lol

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
what a hot take lol

necro ran out of "obscure" horror movies to sample and really hasn't done anything of substance since like 2003.

i'd say being able to coast off that short 00-03 time period til now is a pretty good run.

didn't necro take a notoriously bad deal with landspeed records when he was getting some acclaim????? they lowballed tf out of him. who ran landspeed? lol
I'd say about 06 but yeah, pretty much this.