NECRO calls out the “racist” music industry

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
With him being Jewish wouldn’t that mean he had a better shot in the industry?!?! :jbhmm:

which is why he created his whole sub forum race misappropriation.
it ain't hard to tell.

these toys out here not even aware of knowledge of self.
yet, wondering why.

the shyt hilarious.
plus, when they won't apply themselves culturally to get that knowledge in which they lack.
they want to be coddled and rewarded.
which is all from the music industry and the mca way misappropriation of rap.
you know the shyt outlawed in the new school way of thought. especially if you lack,...KNOWLEDGE OF SELF.

necro only known because you kept up this misappropriation style work of rap music.
then fake belly ache like a victim and not even really no real bboy like that from a knowledge of self standpoint.
ain't nobody pull you from the real national battle circuit at all.
plus you the type to try to steal light instead of actually being a finalist at the very least as an emcee in a national contest with real champions there.

we can start from him saying he jewish off top.
you not even a real jew...that if you had knowledge of self.
you would have never even said that bullshyt in opening off top.
plus would have written it much differently and from a more gracious pov as well.

like duke been gifted his spot cause of his skin.
like duke. you only got a draw because the mca way rap industry likes misappropriation of the losers in battles too.
or the winner of fake orchestrated production company lead battles.

i remember you getting served in one oop,....
plus everyone knowing you lack knowledge of self to try to come back and you failed and now you belly ache'n.
when you seen the spoils from losing. you are not supposed really have culturally at all.
that was made a draw because of your skin and being an Ebekenezzer.
you better stop.

art barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ask him who the fukk is getting the LION's share of these artists profit cause it damned sure aint the artists its the jews behind the scenes the ones who sits in the fukking office and pays for the bullshyt and with those lopsided contracts...... :what: he mad because black folks aint checking for him???:camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They did. They were all chipmunks. Mouses.

Necro is a real dude. Built his legacy from the ground up.

dude lost in competition and was never nice like that.
he tried to steal light while never once really creating a draw.
when he lacks knowledge of self and really should never have been messed with.
yet since he fakes jax, along with people who fukked with him too.

this whole race slash pass misappropriation system sprung that is fraud as fukk.

so, in that yeah,..he has a fake ass draw.
yet culturally he never was a draw, and self admittedly need to make it a race style misappropriation style draw.
fully illustrating his real lack of knowledge of self.

i come from the pedigree that turned on the white accomplished national battle finalist.
who came from a knowledge of self based crew, rip to slang ton.

necro fits into the draw of after that.
without even fitting into the criteria.
or even being talented frfr enough to be in the running.

that is why i find this race base narcissistic misappropriation pr self admittal to be just a matter of time.
that finally has shown us factually what we already knew from sound survey culturally.
not to mention skill wise as well.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ask him who the fukk is getting the LION's share of these artists profit cause it damned sure aint the artists its the jews behind the scenes the ones who sits in the fukking office and pays for the bullshyt and with those lopsided contracts...... :what: he mad because black folks aint checking for him???:camby:

man, don't even talk to that ebekenezzer.
he know what that fukk he on.
he trying to find someone to bait him from the wrong sector of dialogue.

don't even say it like that.
call that phoney ass ebekenezzer race misappropriation style culture thief wtf he really is.

then leave it at that.

duke is a few words of verbiage that scathe him to the bone.
use that verbiage and be done with it.
don't play that udc based pr rabbit hole he is trying to play.

plus it is the people from the pedigree and of the skill.
that made it so a draw was there for him to attempt to steal light from without fitting the criteria.
so...in that....he done done as far as keeping it real is concerned. from a hiphop pillar based culture perspective.

art barr

art barr

Crumple

All Star
Daps
which is why he created his whole sub forum race misappropriation.
it ain't hard to tell.

these toys out here not even aware of knowledge of self.
yet, wondering why.

the shyt hilarious.
plus, when they won't apply themselves culturally to get that knowledge in which they lack.
they want to be coddled and rewarded.
which is all from the music industry and the mca way misappropriation of rap.
you know the shyt outlawed in the new school way of thought. especially if you lack,...KNOWLEDGE OF SELF.

necro only known because you kept up this misappropriation style work of rap music.
then fake belly ache like a victim and not even really no real bboy like that from a knowledge of self standpoint.
ain't nobody pull you from the real national battle circuit at all.
plus you the type to try to steal light instead of actually being a finalist at the very least as an emcee in a national contest with real champions there.

we can start from him saying he jewish off top.
you not even a real jew...that if you had knowledge of self.
you would have never even said that bullshyt in opening off top.
plus would have written it much differently and from a more gracious pov as well.

like duke been gifted his spot cause of his skin.
like duke. you only got a draw because the mca way rap industry likes misappropriation of the losers in battles too.
or the winner of fake orchestrated production company lead battles.

i remember you getting served in one oop,....
plus everyone knowing you lack knowledge of self to try to come back and you failed and now you belly ache'n.
when you seen the spoils from losing. you are not supposed really have culturally at all.
that was made a draw because of your skin and being an Ebekenezzer.
you better stop.

art barr

Define knowledge of self.

I disagree with you on this because Necro in my eyes is an example of someone who has a highly attuned knowledge of self. Why?
- created several albums including team albums
- works his passion to profit
- is a real part of 90s rap culture
- is well respected by actually respected emcees

If you reply I'll get back to you when I can. For sure by tomorrow. I'm at work now.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
dude lost in competition and was never nice like that.
he tried to steal light while never once really creating a draw.
when he lacks knowledge of self and really should never have been messed with.
yet since he fakes jax, along with people who fukked with him too.

this whole race slash pass misappropriation system sprung that is fraud as fukk.

so, in that yeah,..he has a fake ass draw.
yet culturally he never was a draw, and self admittedly need to make it a race style misappropriation style draw.
fully illustrating his real lack of knowledge of self.

i come from the pedigree that turned on the white accomplished national battle finalist.
who came from a knowledge of self based crew, rip to slang ton.

necro fits into the draw of after that.
without even fitting into the criteria.
or even being talented frfr enough to be in the running.

that is why i find this race base narcissistic misappropriation pr self admittal to be just a matter of time.
that finally has shown us factually what we already knew from sound survey culturally.
not to mention skill wise as well.

art barr

What, you knew someone who was in an official 90s battle with Necro or something?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
didnm't know he was jewish...nor do i care.

he was better as a beat maker...never really fukked with him as a rapper...but he laced NF and their solos nicely.
My feelings has anyways been in the grey with Necro because I fukk with his beats and old Non Phixion...I ain’t read the tweets or whatever but Ill Bill has worked with a lot of the GOATs and Necro put money in G Raps pockets with a full project...I dunno I can’t hate him lol plus the bear he gave Raekwon was dope

Someone please post some proof of foul shyt from the Non Phixion camp include Sabec Red and Goretex