NEG TRAIN me if John Cena doesn't become the historic 17 time WWE Champion tonight at Summerslam

Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

WWE has to call an audible after last night's amazing moment.

CM Punk is the hottest thing in the businesh right now

Roman has to take that L to the greatest WWE champion of all time in front of 60,000 fans in Las Vegas to get their "win back" from AEW

If Cena doesn't win the belt tonight, i'll take negs right up the ass :noah:

CENA & PUNK still run the biZ 10 years later since their historic MITB/Summerslam matches

c13812e03e92a2575a558b57e99a2f4059f474eb_00.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Vince McMahon doesn't have the balls to take the strap off Roman and let Cena leave with it

It would be what's best for business because it would lead to the eventual merging of the titles as it should be, but again, Vince don't got the balls to do it

Daps
Vince McMahon doesn't have the balls to take the strap off Roman and let Cena leave with it

It would be what's best for business because it would lead to the eventual merging of the titles as it should be, but again, Vince don't got the balls to do it
im betting my rep on Vince calling Roman into his office this afternoon for an audible

imagine if Cena and Vince pull off some kind of screwjob and turns heel with Vince, Shane, and Stephanie tonight

double turn
images

austin-1484172784-800.jpg

:wow:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
If you think 5 years of a boring, stale, and vanilla character hurted Romans character. Just wait and see him drop the title to Cena. It would damage The Chiefs character as a heel. :francis:

It's beat up John Cena, wheel The Rock into Larry Holmes garden, snatch the golden torch or bust!:ufdup:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Have Cena beat Roman and then have Big E cash in :yeshrug:

Cena becomes 17 time champ, while Big E gets a run at the championship before Roman takes back the belt in lead to the match with the Rock at Wrestlemania 38. Keeping the belt on Roman for another 8 months until Wrestlemania runs the risk of his championship run becoming stale before then.

Daps
now that i think about it Cena turning heel and winning his 17th title surrounded by Vince, Shane, & Stephanie would be a huge moment

its not like he has to be around weekly for Make-a-Wish anymore

it would be historic

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
now that i think about it Cena turning heel and winning his 17th title surrounded by Vince, Shane, & Stephanie would be a huge moment

its not like he has to be around weekly for Make-a-Wish anymore

it would be historic

The only problem with keeping the belt on Cena is that you don't know how busy his schedule would be and when you would actually have the time to take the belt off of him.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If you think 5 years of a boring, stale, and vanilla character hurted Romans character. Just wait and see him drop the title to Cena. It would damage The Chiefs character as a heel. :francis:

It's beat up John Cena, wheel The Rock into Larry Holmes garden, snatch the golden torch or bust!:ufdup:
This should really be it.

This has probably been the best heel run since JBL. I've been thoroughly entertained.