NEG TRAIN me if John Cena doesn't become the historic 17 time WWE Champion tonight at Summerslam

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:russ: This is part time cena, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind, but we have to consider his schedule

negs it is :mjlit:

that being said, Vince and Cena turning heel together would be :whew:

It's the best thing for them to do right now

But they risk hurting Roman's run by doing this because he was a heel himself. If they don't book his redemption story correctly he will look weak as fukk.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I've been saying

Rock is gonna pull up and cost roman the victory. Cena gonna pin roman, Vince gonna come out and try to get baron to cash in on some fukkery illegal shyt but then big e or rock gonna come out and attack Corbin, and help cena escape by fending off the mcmahons. Cena kisses the mcmahon family goodbye as he runs out of allegiance stadium through the crowd

Vince, triple h, Shane, and steph all there shocked but big e/rock in the background all fulfilled like
2jE5.gif

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
maxresdefault.jpg

WWE has to call an audible after last night's amazing moment.

CM Punk is the hottest thing in the businesh right now

Roman has to take that L to the greatest WWE champion of all time in front of 60,000 fans in Las Vegas to get their "win back" from AEW

If Cena doesn't win the belt tonight, i'll take negs right up the ass :noah:

CENA & PUNK still run the biZ 10 years later since their historic MITB/Summerslam matches

c13812e03e92a2575a558b57e99a2f4059f474eb_00.jpg

36qgkw.gif

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Roman has ran through half the roster in the last year (deservingly so) but for Cena a part time actor to beat him… it would make the whole roster look weak.