Netflix: Piracy is Difficult to Compete Against and Growing Rapidly

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Expound:jbhmm:
Can I get this on firestick?:lupe:
I just finished doing this after seeing his post.
‘On a PC or Mac download stremio
create account
download and configure torrentio with you RD account
torrentio will link to the steemio app you just downloaded. Check the add ons and make sure it’s there.
download strenuous for fire stick
‘login and torrentio will already be installed.
Really easy and quick.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get to it fast cause I think he sold the rights for it to be a show.

I enjoyed the book. But like all books the ending wasn't fulfilling. But again..no books end well for me. But I def enjoyed the ride.
What’s the rush?

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
What’s the rush?
You don't wanna read a book around the show. If you like me...the nuisances of them not following source material throws off the read and you may as well not even read it.

This happened with Love Craft Country. I put ao many people on to the book and then next thing you know they stopped reading the book to watch the show.

I'm all for literacy as I have met alot of black people that have poor reading comprehension. TV is literally making us stupid. So please read this as soon as possible. I'm done with the Scythe Saga and fenna read these Star Wars books I got.

I'm tryna aim to 52 books this year...slow start at 8 so far.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Piracy offers a on stop watch. Cord cutters wanted a cheaper alternative. But the market has become so fragmented. Some people have so many subscriptions that it’s damn near more and in some cases more than what they were paying for cable which defeats the whole purpose.

They also made it easy for pirates to pirate :mjlol:

Daps
Expound:jbhmm:
Can I get this on firestick?:lupe:
Yes you can get it on Firestick.

Only thing I didn’t mention is that you have to pay for Real Debrid…. But it’s like $15 for 6 months. Really cheap. Plus you can go into the settings and make sure that anything you stream is set to 4k and nothing but 4k. One thing that annoyed or legit angered me with netflix and the like is when the resolution suddenly downgraded to 1080p or less.

Follow this reddit guide and you should be good.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Streaming services low-key almost put piracy to sleep. Few years ago so many well known piracy sites were dropping like flies. I have been a serial pirate since I was in middle school and even I put some of that behind me.

Problem is these streaming services got too damn greedy it became ridiculous. Gatekeeping content and raising prices is getting out of hand. Then they put in so much money and resources to limit/eliminate sharing. That is a recipe for disaster. People got fed up.

Got me going back to my old ways.
This is what happened. They thought they could just keep jacking the price up. They are not groceries. Not everyone has a chicken coup in the back yard for eggs but everybody has internet. So folks just go to a cheaper or free route.