Netflix: Piracy is Difficult to Compete Against and Growing Rapidly

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Me broke? You’re a stupid fukk and shouldve remained banned you weirdo :umad: can’t even afford a fukking bidet :umad:
I have 5 toilets in my house of course I can afford a bidet. You have one toilet broke boy.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Caping trolling bum :mjlol:
I just imagine how much you must’ve been hyperventilating when they banned your ass :mjlol:
I wasn’t. I deleted my bookmarks and kept it moving. I found out I was unbanned a week later. :leon:

I don’t cap online. I just troll and laugh and make yall mad. :manny:

I really got five toilets in my house though :umad:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These muhfukkas wanna force everyone to stop sharing accounts instead of just implementing the 4 streams at a time rule like they had been, then wanna complain about piracy? The ball is in your courts idiots. They provide the easiest path to content, but if you keep with all the nonsense people WILL bounce and jump through a few hoops to get the piracy wave going. And that's what's happening. Good.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
shyt was good when it was just Netflix, HBO, Hulu and Prime then they had to get greedy and fukk it all up :francis:
What else is there? You can mix in paramount, apple, and peacock for like 18 more a month. Amazon is basically just paying for shipping, with the app as a bonus. HBO max is free thru att. The rest of the shyt is like 40 bucks tops combined