**New Album Alert** The World is a Opp by Shutterworth

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Dropped this new tape a couple weeks ago. My bad with being late with the thread. I'm still grieving my father passing and just been busy dealing with life shyt.

but nonetheless its here. Coli/Tunnel production as always. Some of ya'll might have heard a few joints, but the majority are newer tracks from 2021 and some unreleased joints.
@DBR definitely ate on this. I swear some of his best production is on this project. Half the album is on some dark futuristic trap shyt and I fill in the gaps with everything else.

I appreciate everyone taking the time out to listen and drop feedback. Its streaming everywhere, (amazon, apple, etc..) but here's a few links below yall can fukk with for now.
:salute:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Dropped this new tape a couple weeks ago. My bad with being late with the thread. I'm still grieving my father passing and just been busy dealing with life shyt.

but nonetheless its here. Coli/Tunnel production as always. Some of ya'll might have heard a few joints, but the majority are newer tracks from 2021 and some unreleased joints.
@DBR definitely ate on this. I swear some of his best production is on this project. Half the album is on some dark futuristic trap shyt and I fill in the gaps with everything else.

I appreciate everyone taking the time out to listen and drop feedback. Its streaming everywhere, (amazon, apple, etc..) but here's a few links below yall can fukk with for now.
:salute:

:blessed::blessed:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I fw pretty much every track after track 9, the 2nd half of the album really picked up imo.

Your hardest verse on the album imo was the 2nd verse on Fever

"fukk having kids, I remember growing up
Being broke as fukk, parents can't buy you stuff
Goodwill furniture, black & white TV
Now it's all HD, I'm balling in 3D
It's not how you start, only how you finish
I used to write bars while my brother played tennis
I went from a threat to a full-grown menace
I'll two-piece ya face, leave ya whole grill dented
The shyt I did to get here, can't be repented
Gold chains, diamond rings, all the shyt that money bring
Swagged out, mad bling, twin choppas, let em sing
Spicy garlic chicken wings, I'm onto bigger and better things
Was born a ??? my place finessed the system
Nothing happens overnight, I had to gain the wisdom
Got nikkas dead, got nikkas in prison
And some in-between, that still don't listen"

I liked the energy on the first two tracks as well, track 2 is a standout. Good shyt

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:whoo:
can you drop a production listing :myman:
I need to be on your next project :mjcry:

DBR produced
Uppercut Season
Yes
Never Personal
Daily - the original beat to this is different. This beat is better imo, plus all the added transitions
Pull Up
World War G - this was a remix because I originally rapped over the 28 weeks later theme for this one.
Fever
Alone

Clanarachy produced
Breathe Power - this was a remix. Never wrote to this beat. The original did over a Macado beat that we gon release later.

Tek Beatz produced
Pay it Back. - this is from our very first tape from years ago. I just added a new dope ass Kese Sopprano verse to it.

headshots101 produced
Golgo 13 Flow

EddyBlaze Beats produced
We Don't Give a Fuk
No Trust

The rest were joints from the old Coli Mixtape days were nikkas sent in beats to make the tape. Some of that shyt is like 10 years old

PewPew produced
Ring Gang Taking Over - actually found this out the other day when you mentioned it.

Zoneout Music produced
The World is a Opp/Intro

Mr. Hazzy produced
Stop Simping

JaeMarley produced
Do the Most

Pretty much a mixture of production vibes and styles. First half more uptempo and aggressive with more epic dark futuristic trap production while the 2nd half slows down a lil. Gets a lil boom bap but still keeps the dark menacing tone.

Yeah we definitely gotta collab one of these days. You one of the few rare nikkas in here that I never worked with. Just our timing be awful.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I fw pretty much every track after track 9, the 2nd half of the album really picked up imo.

Your hardest verse on the album imo was the 2nd verse on Fever

"fukk having kids, I remember growing up
Being broke as fukk, parents can't buy you stuff
Goodwill furniture, black & white TV
Now it's all HD, I'm balling in 3D
It's not how you start, only how you finish
I used to write bars while my brother played tennis
I went from a threat to a full-grown menace
I'll two-piece ya face, leave ya whole grill dented
The shyt I did to get here, can't be repented
Gold chains, diamond rings, all the shyt that money bring
Swagged out, mad bling, twin choppas, let em sing
Spicy garlic chicken wings, I'm onto bigger and better things
Was born a ??? my place finessed the system
Nothing happens overnight, I had to gain the wisdom
Got nikkas dead, got nikkas in prison
And some in-between, that still don't listen"

I liked the energy on the first two tracks as well, track 2 is a standout. Good shyt

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback.

Its crazy cuz I like the first half more, but that's prolly cuz I enjoy that energy more. I already knew a lot of cats would like the 2nd half more because its closer to what people get from me more often especially production wise.

The 2nd verse from Fever being the hardest, damn you gon make me relisten to the album. Hell, I thought the 3rd verse on that was the hardest once the beat changed lol. Oh and that one part the line is "Was born a victim, found my place, finessed the system"