**New Album Alert** The World is a Opp by Shutterworth

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Album is hard, loving the energy on this.
DBR definitely did his thing on the production and all the other producers came through too.
The title track been getting major play today..

Thank you. Much respect Glad you enjoyed it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
My favorite songs on this: Ring Gang Taking Over, Uppercut Season, No Trust, Golgo 13 Flow (:wow: this needed to be longer), Breathe Power, World War G (this was the best track to me :whew:), and Alone

The latter half of this album was strong as fukk!!!!

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
golgo 13 flow :ohlawd:

next joint - use coli slang mixed with g-talk

on a few of these its really the first time i heard get hype with the tone

this shyt is dope

golgo 13 is on repeat for now tho

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
My favorite songs on this: Ring Gang Taking Over, Uppercut Season, No Trust, Golgo 13 Flow (:wow: this needed to be longer), Breathe Power, World War G (this was the best track to me :whew:), and Alone

The latter half of this album was strong as fukk!!!!

Much appreciated.
World War G is like 10 years old and that's the 3rd version of that song. The og was over the 28 weeks later theme.

I guess that latter half really hit.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
golgo 13 flow :ohlawd:

next joint - use coli slang mixed with g-talk

on a few of these its really the first time i heard get hype with the tone

this shyt is dope

golgo 13 is on repeat for now tho

Thanks fam. Yeah those hype joints are the more recent tracks that I did in a studio in Miami. Kodak been there as well as other reggae artists like Shenessa and Jada Kingdom. The rest were done at the crib when I used to be able to record. When you in the studio over hard trap beats and shyt, you don't hold back the aggression lol.

Yeah I fukks with Golgo 13 flow.

I gave nikkas 2 dope storytelling songs over 2 different types of production. Real hip hop shyt.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So what'd you think fam?
Good look on the altert/def meant to get back.

Biggest thing for me on this project is that you stepped out of the usual LB bag :whoo:

The different cadences used and vocal inflections displayed (like uppercut season and world is an opp for example) are different from your laid back flow/delivery. I was not expecting that.

Getting busy on the trap production caught my attention too. That was my first time hearing you on that vibe for an extended part of the project. You and Clanarchy make a great duo:wow: but you have something there with DBR too:myman:. I wouldn’t mind a double disk type project from yall 3 fellas on some best of both worlds type shyt.

Album finished strong too, I'll say the second half was my favorite even though two of my fav tracks are in the opening (world is an opp and uppercut season)

No trust (:damn:)

Stop simpin
Golgo 13 flow
Breathe Power
World War G
Alone (that megatron line:laff:)

Probably round out my top tracks

Excellent project breh, cats should take notice of this in the booth.

My bad for not getting back also. I had a different reply in mind but this is the cliff notes/couldn't exactly remember what I wanted to say:russ:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Good look on the altert/def meant to get back.

Biggest thing for me on this project is that you stepped out of the usual LB bag :whoo:

The different cadences used and vocal inflections displayed (like uppercut season and world is an opp for example) are different from your laid back flow/delivery. I was not expecting that.

Getting busy on the trap production caught my attention too. That was my first time hearing you on that vibe for an extended part of the project. You and Clanarchy make a great duo:wow: but you have something there with DBR too:myman:. I wouldn’t mind a double disk type project from yall 3 fellas on some best of both worlds type shyt.

Album finished strong too, I'll say the second half was my favorite even though two of my fav tracks are in the opening (world is an opp and uppercut season)

No trust (:damn:)

Stop simpin
Golgo 13 flow
Breathe Power
World War G
Alone (that megatron line:laff:)

Probably round out my top tracks

Excellent project breh, cats should take notice of this in the booth.

My bad for not getting back also. I had a different reply in mind but this is the cliff notes/couldn't exactly remember what I wanted to say:russ:

Thanks fam. Appreciate the breakdown.

Yeah I fukks with DBR heavy and we have projects together just not anything recent. Hell, I even have a project with just me DBR and Clanarchy.

Glad you enjoyed it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thanks fam. Appreciate the breakdown.

Yeah I fukks with DBR heavy and we have projects together just not anything recent. Hell, I even have a project with just me DBR and Clanarchy.

Glad you enjoyed it.
:what: how did I miss this, looks like I have some work to do

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Dropped this new tape a couple weeks ago. My bad with being late with the thread. I'm still grieving my father passing and just been busy dealing with life shyt.

but nonetheless its here. Coli/Tunnel production as always. Some of ya'll might have heard a few joints, but the majority are newer tracks from 2021 and some unreleased joints.
@DBR definitely ate on this. I swear some of his best production is on this project. Half the album is on some dark futuristic trap shyt and I fill in the gaps with everything else.

I appreciate everyone taking the time out to listen and drop feedback. Its streaming everywhere, (amazon, apple, etc..) but here's a few links below yall can fukk with for now.
:salute:

This is fire

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Where was my tag, b? Completely missed this. Should be in The Booth as well.

Apologies fam. I didn't mean to forget you. I know you fukk with the music.

@TEKBEATZ u think this can be stickied in the booth for a lil bit.

This shyt getting slept on and it's too fire for that. Thank you