New DNC Rules: Presidential Candidates Have to be Vetted by Chair as Historically Supportive of DNC

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
These DNC Cult members can't handle the truth...

I post a video from the Progressive side of the spectrum explaining why the DNC's actions are being implemented to censor progressive Democrats...
and they bringing up RNC white supremacists. :mjlol:

Stay on the thread topic, and stop trying to scramble like Randall Cunningham/Mike Vick hybrid from these truth linebackers :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I post a video from the Progressive side of the spectrum explaining why the DNC's actions are being implemented to censor progressive Democrats...

Stay on the thread topic, and stop trying to scramble like Randall Cunningham/Mike Vick hybrid from these truth linebackers :sas2:
Progressives are not even that particularly unique. They act like two or three additional ideas sets them apart for him mainstream Democrats because they literally aren’t wearing a hammer and sickle T-shirts. There’s far more that divides right wing conservatives especially those who have to frequently denounce white supremacist in their own ranks. At best a Democrat might have to explain a vote on oil independence for some banking regulation which in essence is not that big of a deal

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Progressives are not even that particularly unique. They act like two or three additional ideas sets them apart for him mainstream Democrats because they literally aren’t wearing a hammer and sickle T-shirts. There’s far more that divides right wing conservatives especially those who have to frequently denounce white supremacist in their own ranks. At best a Democrat might have to explain a vote on oil independence for some banking regulation which in essence is not that big of a deal

The Jimmy Dote faction of the DNC would like to speak with you.

All the progressive Democrat candidates across the country are looking to get on his platform....so you can mute the "he's a nobody" rhetoric.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Progressive Democrats...

Please explain how a progressive Democrat is being censored by a rule that says they must

a.) Run as a member of the democratic party
B.) accept the nomination
C.) remain a Democrat while they serve as president

:leostare:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
It is a private party. I wish we had a parlimentary system tbh but it is what it is. Not that private parties don't exist in such a system but at least there is more diversity of choice and it doesn't feel like you're throwing your vote away in the process.

But strategically speaking, it would make more sense to allow outsiders to run under your ticket during the primary and therefore minimize the chances they make an independent run or campaign long enough for an independent run to be a problem. 90% of Bernie voters voted for Hillary Clinton. That's better than if Bernie ran an independent campaign all the way up to November and possibly took 100% of those voters from Clinton.

Just speaking from a very shrewd political perspective, it would be better strategy to be able to control and contain rogue elements under your own banner .

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
[QUO
How? Did they change votes that determined the outcome?

That's your gold standard right?

At some point you have to stop thinking you're making a point with these zero dap worthy posts.

TE="AndroidHero, post: 30006155, member: 31318"]Idiots called Bernie a shill and a sellout because he told his supporters to make the right choice and vote for Hillary.

Some people like you are so anti-Democrats that I don't see them voting for them even if they selected the 'right' candidate.[/QUOTE]

You guys shill anything democrat then call people who don't fall in line idiots.

We're the idiots but call me James thinks the Democratic primary in 2016 legitimately had 3 total candidates if it wasn't for Bernie? :mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

One of the problems is that you're posting videos, instead of citing the actual source the video is discussing.

Basically, the source doesn't say what the video wants it to say.

And Secular Talk sucks. :kanyebp:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlolhairfade:

Is it just me, or is there some irony in @the cac mamba being angry at illegals and refugees, but wants there to be "political" illegals and refugees in the Democratic party?:mjlolfacepalm:
wow, that was pretty deep :wow:

and to go by your logic, no one should be an illegal. bernie should have been given sanctuary status and treated like any citizen, shouldnt he :sas1:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They actually didn't.

People voted.
breh, i will not sit here and let you lie about hillary cutting backroom deals to ensure the superdelegates were hers and the nomination process was all but sewn up in her favor years before the 2016 race. and yes, people came out and voted for her given that her winning was a foregone conclusion. although some really bought into her bullshyt, which they had every right to do

to quote the most successful, high IQ poster in HL, ..."stupid people can vote too"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you put it like that. :dwillhuh:

If you don't consider it :mjpls:
but you guys dont have any problem with people coming here illegally, so why didnt you welcome bernie with open arms and give him sanctuary status? :mjpls: and since hillary had a problem with him coming into "her country" uninvited, surely that makes her a racist :ohhh:

im gonna need some consistency from you, james :jayfdup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
but you guys dont have any problem with people coming here illegally, so why didnt you welcome bernie with open arms and give him sanctuary status? :mjpls: and since hillary had a problem with him coming into "her country" uninvited, surely that makes her a racist :ohhh:

im gonna need some consistency from you, james :jayfdup:
#LowerLearning
:TrumpSigh:

If America asked those people at the border that in order to come all they have to do is agree to be Americans, I'm sure they'd say yes. :BeanUMad: