New DNC Rules: Presidential Candidates Have to be Vetted by Chair as Historically Supportive of DNC

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Those are individuals. The article even states the RNC doesn't support these candidates, which is up for interpretation.

This thread is about the DNC rulemaking to prevent the wide spectrum of ideals from being Presidential candidates......don't flip the subject matter.
:cape: for the RNC I see while finding every opportunity to make threads attacking Democrats. You will never make thread criticizing Republicans.

FYI some of these candidate are supported by Trump and the RNC like Corey Stewart, and its telling that white supremacists feel comfortable running as Republicans.

If supporting Tulsi Gabbard as Presidential candidate with an entire thread equates to attacking Democrats then you clearly are off the reservation.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Wooooow

As if crony politics wasn’t enough

Explicitly making rules to exclude Sanders :francis:

Absolute bullshyt

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
How is forcing the presidential candidate to commit to being the leader of the democratic party in anyway forcing it to split?

Why would you need to force a candidate to be leader of the democratic party? :heh:

Sanders own people aren't concerned about this. :mjlol:

Vermont rules shield him from those issues, iirc. However, Sanders isn't the only person running for office. That short-sighted concern doesn't address future Progressive candidates.

A slick attempt to prevent a Tea-Party style opposition to the old guard is not gonna work out well. The 2016 election should have taught that lesson.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why would you need to force a candidate to be leader of the democratic party? :heh:

Vermont rules shield him from those issues, iirc. However, Sanders isn't the only person running for office. That short-sighted concern doesn't address future Progressive candidates.

A slick attempt to prevent a Tea-Party style opposition to the old guard is not gonna work out well. The 2016 election should have taught that lesson.
If a candidate wants to lead the democratic party they should be a Democrat.

If you don't see the president as the de facto head of the party I'm not sure what to yell ya.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wow Democrats want someone who is a Democrat to run for president on behalf of their party, how dare they.
like I said. When Hillary had to loan/gift the DNC $10 million, I didn't even blame her for having stipulations in there.

Let me loan you $10 million or 100% of your loan for ANYTHING :usure: :francis:...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
America will never have a 3rd party that is viable for another 20 years in the best case. We have heard this third party noise every presidential election and they have never gotten 20 percent of the vote.
Thats NOT why America doesn't have 3rd parties.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

Hillary wasn't a Democrats. Hillary who voted together with Bernie 93% of the time isn't a liberal at all.

I will ask again why is someone like you who isn't a Democrats, liberal, progressive or leftist caring about DNC internal politics?

It's like me getting concerned about RNC alienating people on the right.
Over the course of her career in politics, Hillary raised like $ 3 billion for democrats across the board :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm independent actually as are nearly 42% of registered voters. Americans' Identification as Independents Back Up in 2017

I was registered Democrat, but when I saw BHO was mostly no different than Bush, I went ahead and Indy rocked.

Why do I care??????

I care because I want both major parties to pick candidates that aren't shills.......let my choices be Rand Paul and Tulsi Gabbard. Give me Jesse Ventura in the Green Party.

That's why I care, and want the best possible candidates, because I'm independent.
You don't get best.

You get better.

Learn from Obama. :obamaumad:

One of the things you learn as president is, as powerful as this office is, you have limited bandwidth. And the time goes by really quickly and you’re constantly making choices, and there are pressures on you from all different directions—pressures on your attention, not just pressures from different constituencies. And so you have to be pretty focused about where can you have the biggest, quickest impact. And I always tell my staff, “Better is good.” I’ll take better every time, because better is hard. Better may not be as good as the best, but better is surprisingly hard to obtain. And better is actually harder than worse. [Laughter]

‘Better Is Good’: Barack Obama's Interview With Ta-Nehisi Coates - The Atlantic

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
At some point you have to stop thinking you're making a point with these zero dap worthy posts.

:mjlolhairfade:

Is it just me, or is there some irony in @the cac mamba being angry at illegals and refugees, but wants there to be "political" illegals and refugees in the Democratic party?:mjlolfacepalm: