New DNC Rules: Presidential Candidates Have to be Vetted by Chair as Historically Supportive of DNC

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, there was an election that determined she would be the candidate.
:Madwithher:
holy shyt :laff: you're really taking the position that the DNC didn't predetermine that hillary clinton would be the 2016 nominee. what a moron

i didnt even say that was wrong of them, im just saying its a fact

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Hillary wasn't a Democrats. Hillary who voted together with Bernie 93% of the time isn't a liberal at all.

I will ask again why is someone like you who isn't a Democrats, liberal, progressive or leftist caring about DNC internal politics?

It's like me getting concerned about RNC alienating people on the right.
you're the ones who think its the end of the world that this orange buffoon is in office

im just tryna steer you in the right direction :jaymelo:

and lets reiterate that if this is your position, you cannot bytch about the electoral college

Daps
john adams said that one of his greatest fears was this country turning into a two party system. and right he was :ehh:
He can be right all he wants, as long as i know that the candidate i do not like gets to appoint 2 supreme court judges who will rule for decades if i vote for the third party/dont vote then i will be realistic and support the two party system.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You and the OP aren't even democrats, liberals or progressive so why do you care?

I'm independent actually as are nearly 42% of registered voters. Americans' Identification as Independents Back Up in 2017

I was registered Democrat, but when I saw BHO was mostly no different than Bush, I went ahead and Indy rocked.

Why do I care??????

I care because I want both major parties to pick candidates that aren't shills.......let my choices be Rand Paul and Tulsi Gabbard. Give me Jesse Ventura in the Green Party.

That's why I care, and want the best possible candidates, because I'm independent.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
holy shyt :laff: you're really taking the position that the DNC didn't predetermine that hillary clinton would be the 2016 nominee. what a moron

i didnt even say that was wrong of them, im just saying its a fact
Isn't your position that Trump Russia doesn't matter unless there was an actual vote changed from Hillary to Trump?

Please reconcile your current outraged position with what you say here?

of course it didnt :heh: that argument is embarrassing

ill save my outrage for evidence of clinton votes being changed to trump votes by voting machines. anything besides that is :camby:

nobody made their decision on trump or hillary based on pepe the frog cartoons :mjlol:

I'm heading to brunch. I look forward to your

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
you're the ones who think its the end of the world that this orange buffoon is in office

im just tryna steer you in the right direction :jaymelo:

Steer in the right direction.

I know you don't care at all about Democrats, Hillary or Bernie, and even if Democrats voted for a very progressive candidate you will find an excuses to not vote for that candidate, and why should you when you aren't progressive in the first place.

So stop it with the fake concern about the DNC and let real liberals and progressives discuss who should the DNC support and what direction should the party go.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't your position that Trump Russia doesn't matter unless there was an actual vote changed from Hillary to Trump?

Please reconcile your current outraged position with what you say here?

I'm heading to brunch. I look forward to your
you're all over the place and embarrassing yourself :heh: i stated the fact that the DNC predetermined that hillary would be the nominee and you're arguing with facts

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Steer in the right direction.

I know you don't care at all about Democrats, Hillary or Bernie, and even if Democrats voted for a very progressive candidate you will find an excuses to not vote for that candidate, and why should you when you aren't progressive in the first place.

So stop it with the fake concern about the DNC and let real liberals and progressives discuss who should the DNC support and what direction should the party go.
real liberals and progressives are not going to decide who the DNC chooses in 2020. you guys are fukking clowns :laff:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm independent actually as are nearly half of eligible voters.

Why do I care??????

I care because I want both major parties to pick candidates that aren't shills.......let my choices be Rand Paul and Tulsi Gabbard. Give me Jesse Ventura in the Green Party.

That's why I care, and want the best possible candidates, because I'm independen.
Rand Paul isn't a shill?

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/contributors?cid=N00030836&cycle=2018

He was also backed by the Koch Brothers during his run for president.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you're all over the place and embarrassing yourself :heh: i stated the fact that the DNC predetermined that hillary would be the nominee and you're arguing with facts
How? Did they change votes that determined the outcome?

That's your gold standard right?

At some point you have to stop thinking you're making a point with these zero dap worthy posts.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I'm independent actually as are nearly half of eligible voters.

Why do I care??????

That's why I care, and want the best possible candidates, because I'm independen.

Nah, like @the cac mamba you are just anti-Democrats, if Democrats made Tulsi Gabbard their candidate you will still not vote for Democrats.