Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
:laff:

Please explain family..

I remember that screen name what happened
Long story short, coli wolves exposed homie cheating to his wife. He was bragging that it didn't effect him because he had a young jawn already. His young jawn looked like selena gomez with a disability and a football field between her eyebrows. Homie also had pics of the woman who was leaving him up online with him blasting her in the face with man mayo. I'm certain she somewhere embarrassed because it wasn't just the coli where he was bragging. It was every site he ever went on because this nikka used the SAME SCREEN NAME FOR EVERY SITE:russ:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
this is pretty tame actually. i watched it w/o sound but i dont know why anyone would care about this if he could accept the other tape.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Long story short, coli wolves exposed homie cheating to his wife. He was bragging that it didn't effect him because he had a young jawn already. His young jawn looked like selena gomez with a disability and a football field between her eyebrows. Homie also had pics of the woman who was leaving him up online with him blasting her in the face with man mayo. I'm certain she somewhere embarrassed because it wasn't just the coli where he was bragging. It was every site he ever went on because this nikka used the SAME SCREEN NAME FOR EVERY SITE:russ:

Guess it didn’t work out with the pawg

Dude is back on pof :heh:

4North1side2 Longmont Colorado singles,Longmont Colorado women