Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
:whoa:

Damn don't ruin this game for me brehs. I'm planning on getting this alongside the Xbox One

Y'all saying its wack?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn don't ruin this game for me brehs. I'm planning on getting this alongside the Xbox One

Y'all saying its wack?
:mjlol:

Idk, I haven't played it yet so I don't know if it's really wack but something about the way the game looks is not doing it for me. I think I dislike the setting. The way everything seems so focused on being futuristic yet still looks contemporary and in a urban looking area seems disjointed. I would've preferred this game to take place in some more futuristic looking place. Chicago just seems boring. I would prefer sleeping dogs with all this instead.

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
:mjlol:

Idk, I haven't played it yet so I don't know if it's really wack but something about the way the game looks is not doing it for me. I think I dislike the setting. The way everything seems so futuristic yet still looks modern and in a pretty urban looking area seems disjointed. I would've preferred this game to take place in some more futuristic looking place.

Why all the hate on the One ?

My boy got it , we played it and its dope as fukk. Graphics are crispy as a mothafukker. I don't get the hate

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Y'all saying its wack?
There's nothing wack about this game. Personally it's the one I'm most hyped about out of the 2014 games announced so far.

For whatever reason the Internet mob decided they don't like ubisoft anymore, therefore they look to trash watchdogs. But the game has done nothing but improve gameplay wise since the initial reveal.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why all the hate on the One ?

My boy got it , we played it and its dope as fukk. Graphics are crispy as a mothafukker. I don't get the hate
:yeshrug:. I'm just saying this game would play better on a PS4 and it's cheaper. :yeshrug:. 1080p vs 900p for the XB1 but that's not what this thread is about though. Do you :obama:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing wack about this game. Personally it's the one I'm most hyped about out of the 2014 games announced so far.

For whatever reason the Internet mob decided they don't like ubisoft anymore, therefore they look to trash watchdogs. But the game has done nothing but improve gameplay wise since the initial reveal.
And you determined this from?? The game looked like trash recently and the gameplay has been improved?? You played it?? Looks the same since it's reveal. Use a cellphone to hack the city and obtain info and pretty much do standard sandbox affair. You can't say the internet is hating on Ubisoft, a lot of people are looking forward to Child of Light, which is from Ubisoft.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause they think the more they hate Xbox the better PS4 is.

Insecurity is what it's called :manny:

Edit: check the post above, my point exactly.

1 hour of extragameplay on PS4...:troll:

That about sums it up. PS4 version has extra content and will take advantage of full HD. :yeshrug: Really no opinion needed here. What, you don't care about MORE gameplay?? :comeon: