New Watch Dogs Previews dropping today

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only thing that has me concerned/worried: since the game is all about hacking and you do most of the hacking with 1 button, I wonder if it will become some kind of 'I win' button and take challenge out the game...

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sleeping Dogs is a simple ass retard game. fukk that shyt and the fake hype it gets because it was "different". nikkaS. They put a basic ass fighting system in place of competent gunplay. WOW. I AM AMAZED.

Stop. :birdman:
Looooool! Damn.
I agree it but i was talking about for sandbox games. I thought it was dope

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
been anticipating this game for months

and im just gon keep it 1000

after looking at that multiplayer gameplay video im kinda worried about the driving mechanics

shyt looked sloppy as hell:sadcam:

the gunplay was :whew: tho

still a first day cop

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
the only thing that has me concerned/worried: since the game is all about hacking and you do most of the hacking with 1 button, I wonder if it will become some kind of 'I win' button and take challenge out the game...

Its ubisoft, so it will just be one button. And thats how its suppose to be. I don't want some type of puzzle or button mashing minigame to pull off hack. And I think thats just for phones anyway. I think hacking controlled objects like bridges and cameras will take much more skill in regards to when to do it

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its ubisoft, so it will just be one button. And thats how its suppose to be. I don't want some type of puzzle or button mashing minigame to pull off hack. And I think thats just for phones anyway. I think hacking controlled objects like bridges and cameras will take much more skill in regards to when to do it

naw, I get that and agree: hacking should be easy...what i'm wondering is if the hacking will make the game too easy...not the actual act of hacking, but the hacking power so to speak....

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps

Yea, this shyt ain't gonna be Deus Ex when it comes to hacking and that's fine.