New York women are not for the weak LMAO

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You a cornball, weirdo, funny looking nikka. Ain't no bytches interacting with you, bro.
It is funny that you think I care about what you think of me and my looks. Any man judging another man by his looks is feminine to me and of no consequence. I've heard smidges about your life story though, and I understand why you lash out. You have to, you have nothing else going for you.

How about instead of running to attack your betters, you spend that time making yourself better?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It is funny that you think I care about what you think of me and my looks. Any man judging another man by his looks is feminine to me and of no consequence. I've heard smidges about your life story though, and I understand why you lash out. You have to, you have nothing else going for you.

How about instead of running to attack your betters, you spend that time making yourself better?

Saw you throwing shots in that other thread my homegirl @blackestofpanthers made about me so I had to hit back. You are a cornball, weirdo, funny looking nikka tho. Salute :salute: