New York women are not for the weak LMAO

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Saw you throwing shots in that other thread my homegirl @blackestofpanthers made about me so I had to hit back. You are a cornball, weirdo, funny looking nikka tho. Salute :salute:
I did not throw shots, I told the truth. You running around calling other Black people racist names and even being a hypocrite complaining about immigrants being insulted, when you yourself have made some of the most heinous insults about other Black immigrants. You needed to be called out on that BS.

So I think you should understand the difference between being chastised for bad actions and throwing shots just to cause contention. What you suffered was the former, not the latter.

*Edit: BTW, I am a married upper middle class cornball, and have no problem with being called that. My life is the summation of my decisions, and I am perfectly fine with the outcome I have experienced.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I did not throw shots, I told the truth. You running around calling other Black people racist names and even being a hypocrite complaining about immigrants being insulted, when you yourself have made some of the most heinous insults about other Black immigrants. You needed to be called out on that BS.

So I think you should understand the difference between being chastised for bad actions and throwing shots just to cause contention. What you suffered was the former, not the latter.

*Edit: BTW, I am a married upper middle class cornball, and have no problem with being called that. My life is the summation of my decisions, and I am perfectly fine with the outcome I have experienced.

That poster I made them comments about was one of the biggest anti-Black c00ns on this site that called me all types of shyt. I give zero fukks about what any of y'all nikkas think about what I called him. Talk shyt about me and I'm gonna come back with that same energy or more.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
That poster I made them comments about was one of the biggest anti-Black c00ns on this site that called me all types of shyt. I give zero fukks about what any of y'all nikkas think about what I called him. Talk shyt about me and I'm gonna come back with that same energy or more.
I have been called plenty of insults by those I interact with here. If you look at my responses, I have never responded with Anti-Black insults are antil-Black immigrant comebacks. So no, I do not accept the refrain "He did it too" as an excuse like some others may. It does not change my view on the situation. If he was up on there and he did the same as you say, I would say the same about his actions too.

Most of us are grown Black men here and we should act as such. We have enough enemies rising around us, wanting to harm us, why are we so quick to do the job for them? We can disagree without resorting to the same insults our enemies do of us. Perhaps if we learned to do that, we would be able to then learn to work together and actually better our over all conditions.

Ok, this is the last time I am answer on this issue, because we are side-tracking the real discussion on this thread. We should both be focused on the image about our sisters in N.Y.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In my experience women (and men) in the big cities get tested all the time and develop these tough exteriors to ward of people who will try them.

In terms of dating, the women are usually pretty emotionally raw once you get behind the tough facade. The guys are probably the same way but that's a question for the women/cozy carl

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It is funny that you think I care about what you think of me and my looks. Any man judging another man by his looks is feminine to me and of no consequence. I've heard smidges about your life story though, and I understand why you lash out. You have to, you have nothing else going for you.

How about instead of running to attack your betters, you spend that time making yourself better?

@Billy Ocean being a fakkit is well known at this point, my issue with him is the self hating c00nery