NFL commissioner says it's over for Kaepernick

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
The moment he took that settlement money it was over.

Dude had a huge change to flip the league on its ass, prove collusion publicly, expose the inner workings about how wild these owners get down and indirectly expose how they look at these players like cattle.

now, he would’ve had a target on his back for the rest of his life but dude was in a unique position to implode the whole league from inside and use their own receipts against them.

good luck throwing another pass in the NFL again.

this shyt was bigger than football but in the end he still came off begging for a job.
my sentiments EXACTLY. Bruh I was on a FULL boycott of the league untilbhe took that settlement and signed the NDA.

I was like wow. welp if he's done so am I and I started watching again :yeshrug:

DLaren

Banned
Daps
To some, Kap has become a "Civil Rights Hero"...

...to others, he's become a punchline.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Everyone knew it was over for kap once he didn’t do the workout, white dudes in the media all bashed him. Colin cowherd even said Lamar Jackson is a better thrower than kap so we seen the writing on the wall.
From what I seen it appears the nfl did him dirty or tired too at the least but also appears kap wanted to become a voice for social change.
Tough situation to be in as I believe once you go down that path you don’t take cacs money.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Even if you disagree, he’s doing a lot more advocating for civil rights currently. I don’t believe I’m using the term incorrectly at all.

why, might I ask, do YOU think it’s an inappropriate classification?

He holds classes for people teaching them techniques for dealing with police and laws and rights that citizens should know to avoid unnecessary entanglements with law enforcement individuals.

hes literally teaching civilians their inalienable rights as American citizens.

it’s the very definition of civil rights activism
Kap has done right, but to me a civil rights leader lets people know from the start what they feel on different subjects. I haven’t heard Colin physically talk about the things he wants to do since this whole thing began. It also doesn’t look right at the fact that everything about Kap is being said through his woman. Leaders say what they mean and do so with nobody else speaking for them all the time.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
If he worked out, they probably weren't gonna sign him. If he didn't the NFL would "move past" him trying to get into the league.

If he got signed he would play. If he didn't he would keep doing his activism and volunteering.

Everybody had a plan b. :yeshrug:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Coming from people that post on messageboards?

no, the shyt that goes on in here in nonsense. Not what he does...

y’all really do just like to talk bullshyt, even now on this subject. Really amazing.
What has colin kaepernick done to reduce the level of oppression of melanated people in western countries?

How is begging for a job from a racist organization a "civil rights act"?

I expect an intelligent, rational answer

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I was just giving big ups to MJ..

But in his book, he said Jordan was the only teammate who helped him out, after that incident.
Thanks
Speaking of MJ, he unfairly got heat for the alleged quote "republicans buy sneakers too" . People who like to bring that up will neglect to mention that he skipped the white house meeting with Bush Sr.
He's not in the footage of the team visit posted above.

Not surprised that he looked out for Hodges on the low.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Kap has done right, but to me a civil rights leader lets people know from the start what they feel on different subjects. I haven’t heard Colin physically talk about the things he wants to do since this whole thing began. It also doesn’t look right at the fact that everything about Kap is being said through his woman. Leaders say what they mean and do so with nobody else speaking for them all the time.
You haven’t been looking at anything other than headlines, that’s why you don’t know.

It’s definitely not his “job” to inform YOU personally. But, he is doing that style of work.

I suggest you actually read what his organization has done

What has colin kaepernick done to reduce the level of oppression of .melanated people in western countries?

How is begging for a job from a racist organization a "civil rights act"?

I expect an intelligent, rational answer
I’m definitely not in this bytch to play 21 questions. This is why I won’t argue with y’all because you’ll ask answers to questions that’s have already been answered.

i didn’t expect support for my beliefs considering this is the den of armchair militants. I’m sure you have nikkas in here thinking they more heroes when compared to him.

:mjlol:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
The league has been moved on Goodell saying this is nothing more than a formality.

I respect Kaep for what he did, but when he made that decision this was likely outcome.

I've said for years a few wealthy brothers and sisters should get together and start their own league or buy teams in the NFL.

The billionaires don't give a shyt about the plight of Black folks, they pay these guys a couple million which in actually is pennies on the dollar to what they make off them.

A lot of those guys are turning down that money. I understand it; however, it's hard to effectively fight a system you work for.

The cheapest franchise in the league is valued at 1.9 billion think about that.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You haven’t been looking at anything other than headlines, that’s why you don’t know.

It’s definitely not his “job” to inform YOU personally. But, he is doing that style of work.

I suggest you actually read what his organization has done

I’m definitely not in this bytch to play 21 questions. This is why I won’t argue with y’all because you’ll ask answers to questions that’s have already been answered.

i didn’t expect support for my beliefs considering this is the den of armchair militants. I’m sure you have nikkas in here thinking they more heroes when compared to him.

:mjlol:
Cool, so nothing and it isnt

Next time dont speak on things that you dont know and you wont be out here looking crazy like you do now

I swear, some of you "males" on here ride that dude's nuts so hard that there HAS to be some type of sexual attraction to him that yall are feeling

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The whole problem in this whole situation is that a lot of white people are racist and couldn’t stand to see a Black man who didn’t kiss the figurative boots of America and so they made a stink about it.

He didn’t rape anyone, no DV, no drugs or anything...just didn’t feel compelled to stand for a flag that he feels oppresses his people, that’s all. He literally just took a knee and it resulted in this...all because America is freaking racist and so is the NFL.

They never cared to hear why he took a knee, it never mattered...they are so racist that they couldn’t even ignore it. The whole situation is pathetic and childish...

The NFL and fans treat a twice accused rapist in Ben Roethlisberger better than a Black who simply kneed.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
my sentiments EXACTLY. Bruh I was on a FULL boycott of the league untilbhe took that settlement and signed the NDA.

I was like wow. welp if he's done so am I and I started watching again :yeshrug:

Help me out. So he wasn't supposed to take the money, Why not?

Dr. Claw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
M.A.D.
It's been fukk Goodell ever since he got the job.
and fukk every cac who is upset by Kaepernick's existence. in the ass.