NFL Week 13: What Have We Learned??!!

HAVE YOU LEARNED ANYTHING NEW?

• Total voters

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Steelers are pretenders who continue to live off the reputation of when they were actual contenders:yeshrug:

Today was a lot of bad luck with all the injuries but still with Tomlin being the coach they're just going to be good enough and they'll never win a title again or even get close...

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I learned Tyreek not only leading the league in YAC, but also yards in air before catch.

People who think this dude wouldn't dominate in any era are bugging.

I'm also hoping Bienemy doesn't take the Commanders job. That team is straight up a coaching killer the way it's set up and won't give him any slack.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The San Fran whiners turned the football game into a MMA match and defeated your NFC champion eagles. Despite the loss, they remain at the top of the national football league and take on the c00nboys from dallass next week.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I learned Tyreek not only leading the league in YAC, but also yards in air before catch.

People who think this dude wouldn't dominate in any era are bugging.

I'm also hoping Bienemy doesn't take the Commanders job. That team is straight up a coaching killer the way it's set up and won't give him any slack.
Teams are better at defending the deep ball than at any point in history and he’s still dominating

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arizona won :sas1:

Panthers lost :sas2:

:mjgrin:
giphy.gif