NFL Week 16: What Have We Learned?!

Anything new learned?

• Total voters

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Because it was the lowest qbr of his career and Brady the man himself hung it up immediately after that. If he knew it was over why the fukk are you in here acting like he still had the juice and got forced out or something? :mjlol:

All yall do is the piss and moan. First it was “Ooooo wahhhha the defenses are so bad now wahhhhh” now it’s “ooooo the QBs are all horrible waaahhhhh”

It’s so fukking annoying, hot take culture is trash and has destroyed any kind of thought and nuance to football and basketball discussions.

TLDR: you’re all fukking idiots and don’t know wtf ur talking about 90% of the time due to having the memory capacity of a fukking goldfish
Fool, before that season another season was his lowest and it wasn't the previous one - depending on subjective rating equation which season might differ too:snoop:

But like I said, I'm not trying to discuss sports with a poorly coded machine who probably hasn't watched anything but highlights and football references in his life.

Daps
Fool, before that season another season was his lowest and it wasn't the previous one - depending on subjective rating equation which season might differ too:snoop:

But like I said, I'm not trying to discuss sports with a poorly coded machine who probably hasn't watched anything but highlights and football references in his life.
Sure moron, like I said brain of a fukking goldfish.

So many lame hot takes without anything to back it up but yeah I’m the one not watching the games :mjlol:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I've learned that: You just can't call it in 2023. The ravens can beat the 49ers on Monday and very well get blown out by the dolphins.

Because the league is all about match ups, schemes, and injuries. The best qb in the league (mahomes) is looking pretty bad right now. He don't have the WRs and these defensive coordinators are earning their checks.

Even with Lamar, he's looking Godly right now, but when a DC really and I mean REALLY gameplan to shut him down, we'll be talking again about how bad he look in the playoffs.

DCs haven't really focused on Purdy yet. When they do he's going be in trouble too. It's like.......these DCs let people live in the regular season or most average games. But man when they WANT to they can turn it up and make any offense look bad. Especially if there's a key injury.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Because it was the lowest qbr of his career and Brady the man himself hung it up immediately after that. If he knew it was over why the fukk are you in here acting like he still had the juice and got forced out or something? :mjlol:

All yall do is the piss and moan. First it was “Ooooo wahhhha the defenses are so bad now wahhhhh” now it’s “ooooo the QBs are all horrible waaahhhhh”

It’s so fukking annoying, hot take culture is trash and has destroyed any kind of thought and nuance to football and basketball discussions.

TLDR: you’re all fukking idiots and don’t know wtf ur talking about 90% of the time due to having the memory capacity of a fukking goldfish

Brady went through a divorce in the middle of the season breh. Just wore him out mentally. Lost alot of weight too. Going through a divorce is no joke.

He had 2 years left in him IMO, but the hunger wasnt there. Winning 1 more chip ain't gonna do anything when he has already cemented his legacy.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I've learned that: You just can't call it in 2023. The ravens can beat the 49ers on Monday and very well get blown out by the dolphins.

Because the league is all about match ups, schemes, and injuries. The best qb in the league (mahomes) is looking pretty bad right now. He don't have the WRs and these defensive coordinators are earning their checks.

Even with Lamar, he's looking Godly right now, but when a DC really and I mean REALLY gameplan to shut him down, we'll be talking again about how bad he look in the playoffs.

DCs haven't really focused on Purdy yet. When they do he's going be in trouble too. It's like.......these DCs let people live in the regular season or most average games. But man when they WANT to they can turn it up and make any offense look bad. Especially if there's a key injury.
Facts. Baltimore looks like the best overall team in the league but I would not be surprised at all if Buffalo or Cleveland beat them in the playoffs.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

The dc’s don’t want to show they hands too early