NFL what have we learned week 17

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NFL is a piece of shyt greedy corporation who puts $ over lives. Im begging them to give me one last reason to stop watching their shyt after tonights tragedy. Took them damn near 45 mins to decide to postpone the game after a player is on his death bed. fukk all that
the players made the decision, the nfl sucks azz

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
NFL is a piece of shyt greedy corporation who puts $ over lives. Im begging them to give me one last reason to stop watching their shyt after tonights tragedy. Took them damn near 45 mins to decide to postpone the game after a player is on his death bed. fukk all that

The coaches made that decision. Goodell sat on it for an hour before caving.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The NFC is setting up to be a massive prime time disaster for the Cowboys and it’s right on schedule. Bucs gaining momentum, Packers gaining momentum. Dak’s gonna fold and we’re gonna be asking if Micah and Lawerence are even on field.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
we’ll get just as good if a haul at #2 I think. Texans won’t pick up the phone, they just draft a QB and whoever is left between Bryce & CJ will be the prize and someone is going to have to trade to #2 to get him. #1 would be lovely tho
Imo trading down would be a very bad idea in this draft
I know people will be like "haul of picks"
But I wouldn't pass up on Jalen Carter or Will Anderson
Those are 2 players that can come in and be the best player on a defense immediately and this draft isn't that deep or rather the top end is a long ways off from the middle of the draft to me at least

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Imo trading down would be a very bad idea in this draft
I know people will be like "haul of picks"
But I wouldn't pass up on Jalen Carter or Will Anderson
Those are 2 players that can come in and be the best player on a defense immediately and this draft isn't that deep or rather the top end is a long ways off from the middle of the draft to me at least

Perfect for the seahawks

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
M&T Bank Stadium got an extension before Lamar.
full

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
That’s what I thought at first, but it’s not true. It’s a lot of logistics behind the scenes we don’t think about. If they cancelled it immediately, that’s 60000 ppl leaving the stadium at once, and first responders/emergency vehicles wouldn’t be able to move in and out efficiently. We don’t consider that shyt

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Look hurts has balled tf out, and he is the system in Philly. But I don’t see how that doesn’t make mahomes the best player in the league. Any of his receivers would be WR3 on the eagles