Nick Cannon says Eminem is a guest in Hip-Hop (Coli y'all gonna like this)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

0:38 explains Eminem and Mariah's relationship

2:13 mentions Eminem's Lord Jamar diss and makes fun of his rap style (the part y'all gonna love)

3:23 Guest of Hip-Hop talk

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
There’s nothing wrong with being a guest in hip hop, Em is too sensitive about it. Also Nick is right about the chain and clown references in that I Will joint dissing Lord Jamar. It can be taken as a sideways racist remark.
Again, do u think Eminem doesn't know he's a guest? He is always paying homage to the greats. He has a problem with 1 person who keeps shytting on him on the internet. Simple as that. His problem is he don't do interviews, so Vlad is singlehandedly changing the narrative. And simps are falling for it. And you're a simp

Vlad should be slapped for comparing himself to Eminem.

Nick trying to be pro black after being the token n1gga for for whites for yrs

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Again, do u think Eminem doesn't know he's a guest? He is always paying homage to the greats. He has a problem with 1 person who keeps shytting on him on the internet. Simple as that. His problem is he don't do interviews, so Vlad is singlehandedly changing the narrative. And simps are falling for it. And you're a simp

Vlad should be slapped for comparing himself to Eminem.

Nick trying to be pro black after being the token n1gga for for whites for yrs

Of course Em knows, but look how most of his fans prop up Em like the king of hip hop. Im sure he hates it himself when his diehard fans do that. As for Em not doing interviews, it’s cause he knows he will be asked questions that will make him uncomfortable to answer. We still haven’t seen him do any press run for the new album, chances are that’s long gone now. Nick probably wasn’t in the in position to be as “woke” as he is now. Nowadays everything is coming up to the surface.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Of course Em knows, but look how most of his fans prop up Em like the king of hip hop. Im sure he hates it himself when his diehard fans do that. As for Em not doing interviews, it’s cause he knows he will be asked questions that will make him uncomfortable to answer. We still haven’t seen him do any press run for the new album, chances are that’s long gone now. Nick probably wasn’t in the in position to be as “woke” as he is now. Nowadays everything is coming up to the surface.
Every superstar avoids the media. Eminem is a superstar. But we all know Nick would be kissin his azz if he didn't have beef with him. Again. He has said Eminem is in his top 3. Em ain't in my top 3. Nick is using race to take out an enemy when he doesn't date sistas and is basically Wayne Brady. He trying to be militant cuz it works vs Eminem.

The point is Vlad is asking questions to push a narrative and then compare himself to Eminem when all he does is ask rappers incriminating questions.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Every superstar avoids the media. Eminem is a superstar. But we all know Nick would be kissin his azz if he didn't have beef with him. Again. He has said Eminem is in his top 3. Em ain't in my top 3. Nick is using race to take out an enemy when he doesn't date sistas and is basically Wayne Brady. He trying to be militant cuz it works vs Eminem.

The point is Vlad is asking questions to push a narrative and then compare himself to Eminem when all he does is ask rappers incriminating questions.

Some big time artists have been on regular radio stations like Jay, 50 etc so Em needs to get out of his box and be more approachable at times. Em could be in my top 20-50 or 100 but Em really brought this on himself. He had to use beef from a decade ago to gain some type of attention with Nick and the hip hop world. Em has been the laughing stock the past year, before that and when Revival dropped. He is now getting some praise from those 3 years. He’s being protected and it’s hurting him at the end of the day. I don’t know if he can win this time especially with the racist stuff.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Some big time artists have been on regular radio stations like Jay, 50 etc so Em needs to get out of his box and be more approachable at times. Em could be in my top 20-50 or 100 but Em really brought this on himself. He had to use beef from a decade ago to gain some type of attention with Nick and the hip hop world. Em has been the laughing stock the past year, before that and when Revival dropped. He is now getting some praise from those 3 years. He’s being protected and it’s hurting him at the end of the day. I don’t know if he can win this time especially with the racist stuff.
Eminem just needs to focus on not putting out trash music. He's not trying to make it anymore, he's already made it. He's not going to win over anyone if the trump shyt didn't do it. I want him to just say fukk all yall, and go the kid rock route. But that doesn't seem to be in him. That says more about him imo. Cuz he could easily just say fukk this and do what Kid Rock did and probably be an even bigger star.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Eminem just needs to focus on not putting out trash music. He's not trying to make it anymore, he's already made it. He's not going to win over anyone if the trump shyt didn't do it. I want him to just say fukk all yall, and go the kid rock route. But that doesn't seem to be in him. That says more about him imo. Cuz he could easily just say fukk this and do what Kid Rock did and probably be an even bigger star.

If Em goes the kid rock Trump route he will be erased in hip hop history, And I won’t be a fan of his anymore. That would prove the BET cypher along with Revival was a gimmick and he would really be finished. I respect him for going that route. It just seems like Em doesn’t want to be approachable star like Snoop Dogg or any other star who carries themselves like a normal person. That would actually help him more than ever. Acting like a prisoner of fame makes him look bitter, he needs to get out of that mindstate.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem is faaar for any top of mines or preferences but all this "guest" talk is hilarious to me. How is he a "guest" if nobody can "throw" him out? Nah breh. Like it or not Shady will forever be in hip hop history.
I've never been an Eminem fan in my life but Nick Cannon is way more of a guest in Hip Hop but I appreciate him being fully committed to the 24/7 projecting:mjlol:

Forget how you got put on the scene Nick?
:hubie:
Teaming up with the self proclaimed Pied Piper of hip hop :dahell:

Last edited: