Nick Cannon says Eminem is a guest in Hip-Hop (Coli y'all gonna like this)

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Em goes the kid rock Trump route he will be erased in hip hop history, And I won’t be a fan of his anymore. That would prove the BET cypher along with Revival was a gimmick and he would really be finished. I respect him for going that route. It just seems like Em doesn’t want to be approachable star like Snoop Dogg or any other star who carries themselves like a normal person. That would actually help him more than ever. Acting like a prisoner of fame makes him look bitter, he needs to get out of that mindstate.

Eminem isn't going the Kid Rock route. That's not who he is, like Eminem or not.

It's weird that he seemingly lost a lot more fans over his anti-Trump stuff while being basically unscathed when he went after Bush. It's almost like there's a reason beyond "normal" politics that accounts for the devotion of some Trump supporters.

Eminem is a guest in hip hop. All of us white people are.

As far as Eminem's isolation, I am sure there are many reasons including his own obvious anxiety problems, but something Chuck D once said stuck with me. He gave a speech at a university an hour away from me and I was upset because I hadn't heard about it. Chuck, who interacts with fans a lot, said that when he doesn't travel with the group he keeps his schedule quiet because of the death threats he receives. I imagine Eminem has had some serious ones over the years As well, though probably nothing like a guy like Chuck D--I think he has even had lines about it, come to think of it. "What'chu know about death threats, cuz I get a lot" or something.

Forgive my rambling here...

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Eminem isn't going the Kid Rock route. That's not who he is, like Eminem or not.

It's weird that he seemingly lost a lot more fans over his anti-Trump stuff while being basically unscathed when he went after Bush. It's almost like there's a reason beyond "normal" politics that accounts for the devotion of some Trump supporters.

As far as Eminem's isolation, I am sure there are many reasons including his own obvious anxiety problems, but something Chuck D once said stuck with me. He gave a speech at a university an hour away from me and I was upset because I hadn't heard about it. Chuck, who interacts with fans a lot, said that when he doesn't travel with the group he keeps his schedule quiet because of the death threats he receives. I imagine Eminem has had some serious ones over the years As well, though probably nothing like a guy like Chuck D--I think he has even had lines about it, come to think of it. "What'chu know about death threats, cuz I get a lot" or something.

I think Chuck D gets more respect than Em though, but yea they probably both get threats on a regular basis. Chuck D’s music is powerful because he touches on serious topics, and you know people don’t like that when they see rappers speak on real life situations. Revival sucked but it’s funny how most of these white people who were against him dissing trump hop back on the wave now that he’s back catering the ignorant dumbed down music again.

Daps
I've never been an Eminem fan in my life but Nick Cannon is way more of a guest in Hip Hop but I appreciate him being fully committed to the 24/7 projecting:mjlol:

Forget how you got put on the scene Nick?
:hubie:
Teaming up with the self proclaimed Pied Piper of hip hop :dahell:

Em is a guest

Gigolo was more popping than the majority of Em’s catalogue

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think Chuck D gets more respect than Em though, but yea they probably both get threats on a regular basis. Chuck D’s music is powerful because he touches on serious topics, and you know people don’t like that when they see rappers speak on real life situations. Revival sucked but it’s funny how most of these white people who were against him dissing trump hop back on the wave now that he’s back catering the ignorant dumbed down music again.
Since when is he catering to dumbed down lyics:what: Revival was dumbed down.

As a black man, we need to call out Black culture vultures. Its a lot of em.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Every superstar avoids the media. Eminem is a superstar. But we all know Nick would be kissin his azz if he didn't have beef with him. Again. He has said Eminem is in his top 3. Em ain't in my top 3. Nick is using race to take out an enemy when he doesn't date sistas and is basically Wayne Brady. He trying to be militant cuz it works vs Eminem.

The point is Vlad is asking questions to push a narrative and then compare himself to Eminem when all he does is ask rappers incriminating questions.
He was engaged to Selita Ebanks :gucci:
Eminem is faaar for any top of mines or preferences but all this "guest" talk is hilarious to me. How is he a "guest" if nobody can "throw" him out? Nah breh. Like it or not Shady will forever be in hip hop history.
Exactly

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Trump appeals to the white people who fear America losing its whiteness. Trump is more identity than actual politics.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Since when is he catering to dumbed down lyics:what: Revival was dumbed down.

As a black man, we need to call out Black culture vultures. Its a lot of em.

I'm talking about the political raps, but he should've went full throttle instead of mixing wack ass pop music in the mix. Those political raps were just scratching the surface. Untouchable had good content but the overall product was trash and poorly made. I'm not sure how Em can call out culture vultures cause people think he's one as well.

Last edited:

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump appeals to the white people who fear America losing its whiteness. Trump is more identity than actual politics.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic with that line, hoping people would pick up on it. You are 100 percent right.

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about the political raps, but he should've went full throttle instead of mixing wack ass pop music in the mix. Those political raps were just scratching the surface. Untouchable had good content but the overall product was trash and poorly made. I'm not sure how Em can call out culture vultures cause people think he's one as well.

I agree, Revival was all over the place. I don't hate it like most but it's still his worst album.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
A kenan and kel extra who married a celeb vs slim anus

And people get mad at me for making ICP threads????? :mjlol: