Nick Nurse fukked up a LEGENDARY moment in Game 5

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
This is a stupid narrative that shouldn't be repeated again. The raptors had so many chances to ice the game and they didn't execute. They were helped by Cousins fukking up on multiple occasions and also Klay and Curry hit 3 straight threes all net. That loss wasn't Nurse's fault.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Raps should have swept the series...
I wanted to punch Nurse thru the screen on that TO...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It kinda stinks that nobody has ever asked him about that timeout in an interview.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
@1:54 "this building is shaking"

Greatest payoffs run and finals of all-time. :wow:

Wasted my gas driving downtown during game 5. Then couldn't be bothered for game 6. :francis:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
First play of that video

Kawhi waves off the screen to get the Curry switch cuz it didnt matter who was defending him.
Then proceeds to take Iggy to the rack bumps him off for a layup :picard:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is a stupid narrative that shouldn't be repeated again. The raptors had so many chances to ice the game and they didn't execute. They were helped by Cousins fukking up on multiple occasions and also Klay and Curry hit 3 straight threes all net. That loss wasn't Nurse's fault.

Not completely his fault but momentum is a real thing...Raps had all the momentum and had them dropping there heads and giving them a break to reset and set up there defenses was a mistake and everybody knew it in the moment...

I remember the sport bar i was at downtown everybody threw there hands up like WTF is this four eyed geek doing,you NEVER break ur own momentum.

What Nurse did you never see happen EVER...

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually said Kawhi had the spirit of Jordan in him when he went on that little streak. The timeout got called and the game was lost......

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Danny Green has avoid criticism of injuring Klay because if Klay doesn’t get hurt I got the Warriors winning barely

Like seeing Klay getting hurt again was wild

Steph was out there like in those movies when it’s the end of the world

Looney cracked the rib cartilage