Nick Nurse fukked up a LEGENDARY moment in Game 5

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol: Refs was doing everything in their power to hand that game to the raps with under 2 mins left with them suspect ass calls...

If KD was playing at 50% that entire series Raptors lose convincing.. it took for Klay and KD to be hurt to beat the dubs

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Danny Green has avoid criticism of injuring Klay because if Klay doesn’t get hurt I got the Warriors winning barely

Like seeing Klay getting hurt again was wild

Steph was out there like in those movies when it’s the end of the world

Looney cracked the rib cartilage

That’s the second time Danny Green bytch ass hurt Klay and he did that shyt intentionally, like why jump behind him while he mid dunk and his momentum comes down in Klay..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Should have been 4-0

Raps dominated Warriors in Game 2 and dropped the rope for 5 mins in the 3rd qtr and cost them a game they dominated for 3 quarters.

Similar to how OKC lost game 6 of the WCF in 2016 to the Warriors.
If KD wasn’t hurt raps was winning 2 games

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:mjlol: Refs was doing everything in their power to hand that game to the raps with under 2 mins left with them suspect ass calls...

If KD was playing at 50% that entire series Raptors lose convincing.. it took for Klay and KD to be hurt to beat the dubs

Makes no sense to say it took Klay for the Raps to win the series...They won 12/15 quarters he played in the series,its a completely fictitious argument.

KD made a difference...Raps were beating them down with Klay playing...

Funny thing is the series should have been done in 5 games,because the Warriors won an extra game the perception is it was closer than it actually was...hence this phony argument that Klay's injury shifted the series when in actuality it was really only KD's injury that mattered....

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Bro if KD was healthy Raps wasn’t winning nor would it have been a 7 game series stop it

Raps defense was good enough to make it a 7 game series.You clearly like to discount facts because you have an axe to grind,talking about how the refs lol.

I wont discount an elite defense and having the 2nd best player in the league.Ive heard the silly argument that they struggled to beat them without Klay 114-110 in the clincher but discounting they whooped em twice in the series with Klay in the lineup...It just doesnt work like that...

Sometimes its closer with guys out it doesnt mean shyt...They already showed they could handle them very easily with a full lineup.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Danny Green has avoid criticism of injuring Klay because if Klay doesn’t get hurt I got the Warriors winning barely

Like seeing Klay getting hurt again was wild

Steph was out there like in those movies when it’s the end of the world

Looney cracked the rib cartilage

That bytch nikka hurt Klay twice in the same series

He on my Shane Battier list now :birdman:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Makes no sense to say it took Klay for the Raps to win the series...They won 12/15 quarters he played in the series,its a completely fictitious argument.

KD made a difference...Raps were beating them down with Klay playing...

Funny thing is the series should have been done in 5 games,because the Warriors won an extra game the perception is it was closer than it actually was...hence this phony argument that Klay's injury shifted the series when in actuality it was really only KD's injury that mattered....

Dubs were 2-1 in the series when Klay played a full game
:sas1:

:sas2:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
The way KD was going before he was hurt he woulda put 37 a game on the Raptors in 5 games max with one of those dropping 50

KD’s height would’ve been too much for the Raptors

Curry wouldve been shut down doe forcing Klay to average 25

The guards on the Raptors would do more to stop Curry than the forwards on the Raptors could do to KD