Nicki Minaj Gave A Shout Out To A "RACIST" (SPARKS CONTROVERSY)

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Who cares fake outrage.

This is what the whole controversy is really about

Thatcher also implemented the “Section 28” law – which stated that schools in the U.K. should not “promote the acceptability of homosexuality,” which in effect banned the discussion of same-sex relationships between teachers and students. Stonewall, an LGBT+ rights organization, says Section 28 was “an offensive piece of legislation designed to prevent the so-called ‘promotion’ of homosexuality in schools, as well as stigmatising lesbian, gay and bi people.”

:russell:

White liberals with the okie doke again

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
nikka I voted 3rd party. My support went to Bernie in the primaries LAST TIME I will state this.
Breh I don’t give a flying fukk who you actually voted for. At some point during his run for presidency you supported Trump. Lmao @ “LAST TIME.” Breh, there’s no such thing as last time w this site for you. Unfortunately your position on the spectrum won’t allow you to detach from it. This place is like a pair of cement shoes you decided to wear in your quest for an ascent into anything closely resembling adulthood and maturity. The sooner you realize that the better.