Nicki Minaj Gave A Shout Out To A "RACIST" (SPARKS CONTROVERSY)

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
I REFUSE to believe that you are Black or of African descent.

Are u an idiot why do I care who Nicki minaj likes or supports she's a rapper who like most of the rest promotes utter trash ( gun violence ,promiscuity for mostly black audiences teenagers especially. If she and kanye want to c00n it up I don't care. Let them expose themselves and then hurt them by not supporting their music or brands.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Never liked this broad. She keeps validating my initial thoughts :russ:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh I don’t give a flying fukk who you actually voted for. At some point during his run for presidency you supported Trump. Lmao @ “LAST TIME.” Breh, there’s no such thing as last time w this site for you. Unfortunately your position on the spectrum won’t allow you to detach from it. This place is like a pair of cement shoes you decided to wear in your quest for an ascent into anything closely resembling adulthood and maturity. The sooner you realize that the better.

Ouch.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Kanye and Nicki just need to cut the BS and start a record label together. :francis:

They would never do that.

That would require them to stop begging cacs and Jews for crumbs off their own plate actually build a black owned business:francis:.