nikkas really think Curry is the 2nd best point guard ever

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Nah, what's really retarded is actually believing that a narrative-based award actually means something in the grand scheme of things. Judge the player from what he does on the court, not from an award that's judged by a minute amount of people who view the game through a certain lens.
And MVP isn't a narrative-based award? I just explained why Isiah doesn't have one despite having the Pistons as the best team in the league for 4 years straight, the media hated him and so did other players around the league

Daps
And MVP isn't a narrative-based award? I just explained why Isiah doesn't have one despite having the Pistons as the best team in the league for 4 years straight, the media hated him and so did other players around the league
Yes, of course, it is, what's your point?

Daps
If people use MVP to rank Curry over Zeke FMVP is fair game
I don't even know if I'd call it "fair game" - FMVP is only based on a minimal amount of games, where matchups become more centralized - which is why I think Playoffs MVP would be a more accurate measurement of performance. Nevertheless, player arguments should be more based on direct performance, skillset, impact, and longevity, rather than any narrative-based accolades.