nikkas really think Curry is the 2nd best point guard ever

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
giphy.gif

He's coming for Magic's spot.
Curry will never be better than Magic.....I don't give a fukk what the statistics show

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
I don't even know if I'd call it "fair game" - FMVP is only based on a minimal amount of games, where matchups become more centralized - which is why I think Playoffs MVP would be a more accurate measurement of performance. Nevertheless, player arguments should be more based on direct performance, skillset, impact, and longevity, rather than any narrative-based accolades.
Fair enough :jbhmm:

Boyyyy when he get that FMVP in about two weeks time, I wonder what the next knock will be? :mjlol: Lord knows yeen got shyt else to bring up after that
I'll concede :hubie:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Curry is a transcendent player it’s that simple...

Act like he ain’t go in Houston’s house and suck the air out the building and was one reb away from a triple double in a game 7..

GOAT shooter and his boy Klay is the second goat shooter who’s a 3&D.

When Curry retire he will be the goat pg and don’t worry he’s gonna make sure he get that finals MVP

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
so....

Isiah's ONE FMVP is supposed to be >>>>>>>>Curry's 2 MVPs, Scoring title, and the 3point shooting record...that he places in the top 3 spots on

:mjlol:

god forbid if he win finals mvp this year

Isiah won fmvp on 27 and 7

Steph was 27-9-8 last year and 25-6 when Iggy won it

be real with yourselves

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He may not have won those finals MVPs but he was the most important player on two championship teams. Gotta go with Curry at #2...and still climbing:manny: A few more chips and we'll be discussing him vs magic.

Durant was the clear equalizer last year, they dont win without him. All cats bring up is his play against Bron, Curry is an afterthought.

are you trolling tho breh:patrice:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so....

Isiah's ONE FMVP is supposed to be >>>>>>>>Curry's 2 MVPs, Scoring title, and the 3point shooting record...that he places in the top 3 spots on

:mjlol:

god forbid if he win finals mvp this year

Isiah won fmvp on 27 and 7

Steph was 27-9-8 last year and 25-6 when Iggy won it

be real with yourselves
*awaits the responses to this* :Popcorn: