nikkas Who shyt on Teams for Not Getting Cousins

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Cousins has a history of developing poor relationships with coaches and some players (George KKKarl doesn't count).

What makes you think his personality would fit in Boston or any other team like that?

Yeah,..New Orleans will kiss Cousin's ass until he resigns this summer...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He's averaging 27 and 10 and he's 26.

Kings have had like 6 coaches in 7 years, a horrible franchise

Cousins has a history of developing poor relationships with coaches and some players (George KKKarl doesn't count).

What makes you think his personality would fit in Boston or any other team like that?

Yeah,..New Orleans will kiss Cousin's ass until he resigns this summer...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Most wins love ever had was 40

He had Kevin Martin who averages 20 a game, Pekovic who averaged 17 points and 9 boards a game. Corey brewer who averaged 13ppg. Ricky Rubio who was decent.

Had a decent bench with Dante Cunningham, Budinger, turisf, Barrera, Mbah a moute

And a coach in Rick Adelman

Boogie

Rudy career loser gay
Darren wife beater Collison
Casspi
Bellinelli
Rajon cancer rondo
Ben McLemore

:scust:

Not really.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Don't think it's fair to judge him on his time with the Kings. He's looked bad at some points but I'd give him a chance to show what he can do at a somewhat competent franchise with a stable coaching situation before I judge him.

Honestly in a team like the Celtics with a the players there and a coach like Brad Stevens cousins would have been great there imo. They'd be a huge threat to Cleveland with him.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
oh man a lot of nba teams will learn it the hard way, especially danny ainge :mjlol:

go ahead put any franchise player on that kings team they will turn into a villain

what kings did they basically destroyed their franchise players value. Even vlade admitted 2 days ago he had a better deal :mjlol:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Rasheed Wallace is one of my personal GOATS, but I can admit he was a fukkij untrustworthy headcase. Boogie is nowhere near the talemt Sheed was :beli:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Boogie loved playing for Mike Malone but the doofus Kings fired him in the middle of the season even though they were in the playoff hunt :mjlol:

95% of the shyt show that is Sacramento falls on the owner :mjlol:

Actually they fired Mike Malone after a bad stretch of games during which COUSINS WAS HURT. That's how fukking stupid they are.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
find me a season where sheed averaged 27/11
N1gga, put a Prime Sheed in this era of pu$$ies where Draymond Green is the best Post defender. :stopitslime:

Sheed was taking Prime Shaq, Prime Timmy, Prime KG amd Webber to the block and destroying them.