nikkas Who shyt on Teams for Not Getting Cousins

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: sheed was dope and talented but dudes best season was 19 and 8
Cousins already has 4 seasons better statistically than sheed, all while playing less minutes

N1gga, put a Prime Sheed in this era of pu$$ies where Draymond Green is the best Post defender. :stopitslime:

Sheed was taking Prime Shaq, Prime Timmy, Prime KG amd Webber to the block and destroying them.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:mjlol: sheed was dope and talented but dudes best season was 19 and 8
Cousins already has 4 seasons better statistically than sheed, all while playing less minutes
Yall can take those stats and shove them up ya azz. I have eyes. Rasheed Wallace in his prime was a better, more efficient player. How many shots is Boogoe taking a gm? :jbhmm:

N1ggaz really trying to tell me Boogie is better than Sheed, cuz of stats. @Malta I'm losing my mind and aint even washed my azz yet :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He was

Yall can take those stats and shove them up ya azz. I have eyes. Rasheed Wallace in his prime was a better, more efficient player. How many shots is Boogoe taking a gm? :jbhmm:

N1ggaz really trying to tell me Boogie is better than Sheed, cuz of stats. @Malta I'm losing my mind and aint even washed my azz yet :damn:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Vlade said that shyt to let the world know it wasn't his decision.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most wins love ever had was 40

He had Kevin Martin who averages 20 a game, Pekovic who averaged 17 points and 9 boards a game. Corey brewer who averaged 13ppg. Ricky Rubio who was decent.

Had a decent bench with Dante Cunningham, Budinger, turisf, Barrera, Mbah a moute

And a coach in Rick Adelman

Boogie

Rudy career loser gay
Darren wife beater Collison
Casspi
Bellinelli
Rajon cancer rondo
Ben McLemore

:scust:
Lol. You have a narrative you want to push obviously but come on.

You list Kevin Martin as a benefit to Love then call Rudy Gay a career loser? List Rubio as a benefit to Love but Rondo is a detriment to Cousins? They played with similar talent breh.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

I love Sheed but he couldve been a lot more..dude underachieved

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
That Sac team with Mike Malone as the coach could have made the playoffs because they were playing really well with Boogie in the line up and Malone had Boogie's respect.

Then Boogie got sick and they lost a bunch of games when he wan't in the line up b/c of that and that stupid franchise fired the only coach Boogie ever liked :mjlol: