Nina Turner eyes Marcia Fudge's Ohio U.S. House seat: Turner EATS BOWL OF SH!T to Brown

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shes probably better suited as an activist/organizer/campaign aide rather than as an elected official in the current landscape, particularly in ohio.

Right. She's too volatile.

Hopefully not

Can’t wait to see her lose and blame everyone but herself.

As a person actually from Ohio - she'd win with ease - she was a popular person in the Ohio General Assembly - Fudge's seat has majority Black constituents that would love another Black woman - particularly one with an ideology and focus - to fill it.

Nap, you have no idea what's going on on the ground - you need to slow down on the dogshyt posting.

Guess I'm somehow in another Coli centrist bootlicker thread by the looks of these other posts.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
As a person actually from Ohio - she'd win with ease - she was a popular person in the Ohio General Assembly - Fudge's seat has majority Black constituents that would love another Black woman - particularly one with an ideology and focus - to fill it.

Nap, you have no idea what's going on on the ground - you need to slow down on the dogshyt posting.

Guess I'm somehow in another Coli centrist bootlicker thread by the looks of these other posts.

If she can win that seat then great.

What I was saying is that whatever election she is in or seat she is running for has to be really in her wheelhouse as a constituency.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she can win that seat then great.

What I was saying is that whatever election she is in or seat she is running for has to be really in her wheelhouse as a constituency.
I'm referring more to the other posts than yours - pretty much any Black Dem running for that is a shoe-in.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would she win the primary? That's the main thing obviously
She has name recognition - I can't think of many people who would give her a run for her money. Maybe Brad Sellers (Warrensville Heights mayor) or Terrance Upchurch (Ohio House) - but she has big-name recognition in the district and is pretty popular. The charter school thing did not hurt her in the way people in the media-sphere think it did.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

My nikka I don't have to like Nina Turner to be unable to judge her behavior over the last 4 years.

She went from loving biden to being a twitter troll.

Its not good.

EPkOQEaWoAMIKcK.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The meme is obviously false - she won election to Cleveland City Council (defeated the incumbent and became the first Black representative ever in that seat) and to Ohio State Senate. yes, she then lost a statewide race to the Republican incumbent - the same incumbent who has crushed every race he's ever ran and is currently the Lt. Governor.

But are you going to push the principle that people who have never won an election shouldn't be telling others how to win? If that means you would stop posting idiot Twitter feeds from people who have never won shyt and would stop giving election advice yourself, then I would 100% support you in that direction.