Nina Turner eyes Marcia Fudge's Ohio U.S. House seat: Turner EATS BOWL OF SH!T to Brown

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The meme is obviously false - she won election to Cleveland City Council (defeated the incumbent and became the first Black representative ever in that seat) and to Ohio State Senate. yes, she then lost a statewide race to the Republican incumbent - the same incumbent who has crushed every race he's ever ran and is currently the Lt. Governor.

But are you going to push the principle that people who have never won an election shouldn't be telling others how to win? If that means you would stop posting idiot Twitter feeds from people who have never won shyt and would stop giving election advice yourself, then I would 100% support you in that direction.
My nikka, I like people who do shyt.

Yall NEVER promote Lauren Underwood.

That shyt is just funny to me.

I pay attention to who sucks off Bernie and who doesn't.

This shyt is performative for you all, isn't it?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My nikka, I like people who do shyt.

Yall NEVER promote Lauren Underwood.

That shyt is just funny to me.

I pay attention to who sucks off Bernie and who doesn't.

This shyt is performative for you all, isn't it?

I don't know who "y'all" are, but I don't promote anyone except in the specific moment that they're doing something specifically good or necessary. I'm not obsessed with personalities like you are.

In terms of being "performative" though, we all know who that describes. :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know who "y'all" are, but I don't promote anyone except in the specific moment that they're doing something specifically good or necessary. I'm not obsessed with personalities like you are.

In terms of being "performative" though, we all know who that describes. :mjlol:
Nina Turner does NOT build coalitions

She's proven that.

Now we're supposed to hold her to a standard of before everyone realized how she carries herself.

I'm COOL on that.

Go wave her banner if you want to, but some of us aren't riding with it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nina Turner does NOT build coalitions

She's proven that.

Now we're supposed to hold her to a standard of before everyone realized how she carries herself.

I'm COOL on that.

Go wave her banner if you want to, but some of us aren't riding with it.

For example, this "performative" comment you just made that doesn't have jack-shyt to do with what I said. :mjlol: