Nintendo just put a quarter in every Switch owners booty

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Because unlike Halo and GOW, their new games are always fresh and innovative while Halo and GOW are just reskinned garbage.

new Mario games fresh and innovative?
a1298ed5ec824f4ed39b8806d2a1c5b0cc4e3b10_hq.gif

Daps
Nintendo got away with Reskinning OOT like four different times
and didn't get a chance to truly break into new territory until they let
go of gamecube's ancient hardware.

Let's not even start on Mario Kart, it hasn't fundamentally changed since
double dash and they dropped those mechanics with the next iteration.
:mjlol: Lord you haters are stupid

that means every sequel to every game is either a sequel or dlc pack.

You made up your mind before you've even played it. Skyward sword is nothing like twilight princess or Windwaker, windwaker is nothing like majora's mask. The only game that you might have a point about being an OOT reskin is twilight princess but even then that was an evolution and compared to a lot of games today it was different enough from it's predecessor. Jeez you have made 0 valid points on the Zelda front.

I really want to know what games you play to see how hypocritical you sound because there is a 99% chance you've played a sequel that is similar to it's predecessor.

As for Mario Kart the same could be said for Street fighter or any racing/sports/fighting game.
If you deviate from the fundamentals of the game too much the core set of fans will chastise the product for being a different game.

Last edited:
Daps
new Mario games fresh and innovative?
a1298ed5ec824f4ed39b8806d2a1c5b0cc4e3b10_hq.gif
Yup 64 is nothing like Sunshine which is nothing like Galaxy which is nothing like 3D world which will be nothing like odyssey.

NSMB games are rehashes. Mario galaxy 2 and 3D world you have a point regarding lack of innovation 3D world was a multiplayer version of 3D land.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
lol at this being a featured thread

we got a mod worse than liquid on here now?
Now you realize I was the mod you guys needed?

I am glad this place is falling apart. Even more fanboy shyt on the front page, but like I have stated before this is what you clowns want. This being featured is not a surprise to me at all.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Now you realize I was the mod you guys needed?

I am glad this place is falling apart. Even more fanboy shyt on the front page, but like I have stated before this is what you clowns want. This being featured is not a surprise to me at all.
#MondayMorningFeels

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Lord you haters are stupid

that means every sequel to every game is either a sequel or dlc pack.

You made up your mind before you've even played it. Skyward sword is nothing like twilight princess or Windwaker, windwaker is nothing like majora's mask. The only game that you might have a point about being an OOT reskin is twilight princess but even then that was an evolution and compared to a lot of games today it was different enough from it's predecessor. Jeez you have made 0 valid points on the Zelda front.

I really want to know what games you play to see how hypocritical you sound because there is a 99% chance you've played a sequel that is similar to it's predecessor.

As for Mario Kart the same could be said for Street fighter or any racing/sports/fighting game.
If you deviate from the fundamentals of the game too much the core set of fans will chastise the product for being a different game.
I'm not a hater nor am I stupid.
I've been playing Nintendo games damn near my entire life so I think I'm qualified to call them out.

I own a copy of every game you listed
except for Skyward sword.
I love Zelda but don't get it twisted
they remixed the formula they established way back in A Link To The Past too many times to count before everyone rightly concluded that even if the games were great,the formula definitely had run it's course.

Also deviation isn't the same as evolution, where the developer expands on and evolves core concepts.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've been playing Nintendo games damn near my entire life so I think I'm qualified to call them out.

they remixed the formula they established way back in A Link To The Past too many times to count before everyone rightly concluded that even if the games were great,the formula definitely had run it's course.

Also deviation isn't the same as evolution, where the developer expands on and evolves core concepts.

I keep telling them about that about nintendo...:ld:

mario_kart_into_history_by_kulit7215-d6dfami-660x280.jpg

How many mario kart games do you need?!!? :heh:

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Yeah its stupid but Nintendo is under tremendous pressure from parental lobbies from around the world moreso than other developers. They are adamant on making it as hard as possible for a predator to interact with their kids via online play whether its a realistic scenario or not

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling them about that about nintendo...:ld:

mario_kart_into_history_by_kulit7215-d6dfami-660x280.jpg

How many mario kart games do you need?!!? :heh:
If Nintendo were Activision or Ubisoft they'd get way more shyt in general.

They can release garbage "guaranteed sequel" status shyt like the last Mario Party and everyone looks the other way.

BOTW has framerate issues and everyone looks the other way.

They can remove a feature like "Battlemode" then patch it into the remastered version of Mario Kart as
a selling point for their new console and everyone looks the other way.

Hell they start charging for online or selling season passes and everyone looks the other way.

Then I look at other companies and the crap they get for doing the same thing.
Releasing sequels that seem like rehashes of the same formula or even obviously worse than previous iterations (Mario party), releasing games with clear frame rate problems (BOTW) or blocking their online behind a pay wall (The Switch)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
nobody is looking the other way bout their online..everyone thinks it's bullshyt since their online infrastructure been ass since day 1..and the whole notion of "renting" an old ass NES/SNES game for a month...ain't no one praising that shyt.

everyone been saying their online plans are ass compared to Live/PSN.

Daps

There you go this was one of the games that was a very different iteration and many hated it for that. Every Zelda game has felt different and unique from it's predecessor A link between worlds is the only game you can kind of call a reskin of A link to the past. Calling them reskins is an asinine statement to make. It's pretty obvious they've evolved more so than most franchises and not a radical departure that would piss off fans like Resident Evil 5 to 6.

And I would really like to know franchises that you enjoy that you believe have evolved more so than Zelda over the years.

Last edited: