No LOVE Lost Between Titletown and Dem Boyz: Official Packers 🧀 (#7) @ Cowboys 🤠 (#2) NFC Wild Card Thread [4:30 PM EST / NFL on FOX]

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

molly-qerim-wows-on-point-851266613.jpg

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Cowboys ain’t winning shyt until Jerry takes a step back and let’s someone else have control of the day to day operations of the team or he dies.

I’m as big a Cowboys hater as you’ll find, but there is no reason for them to get their azz beat like that.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Washington had all these mfs (LaFleur, Shanahan, Slowik, McVay, McDaniel) up under their roof at some point in some capacity :wow:
And ended up with Jay Gruden and Ron Rivera :mjlol:

Cowboys ain’t winning shyt until Jerry takes a step back and let’s someone else have control of the day to day operations of the team or he dies.

I’m as big a Cowboys hater as you’ll find, but there is no reason for them to get their azz beat like that.
The roster is as good as anyone in the league. It's not jerry's fault the team was ill prepared

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I hate this for the women of Cowboy fans. They were probably promised a night of passionate love making after a sure Dallas victory. By halftime, they knew what the deal was and grabbed a bottle of wine, the dildo, and headed to the she-shed:francis:

If they made it there... the average Cowboy fan probably caved her face in with a beer can at the 2 minute warning in the 4th quarter.