No Rockets-Celtics Game Thread? Prime time on ABC

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Again, you're pulling that out of your ass when no data backs it up. Smart is on the floor in crunch time anyway with or without Kemba. You sound like you haven't watched a single Celtics game before tonight
Go look up Smart's stats with kemba and without. Im done arguing with you. Celts got beat worse with kemba in houston

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go look up Smart's stats with kemba and without. Im done arguing with you. Celts got beat worse with kemba in houston
:mjlol: I don't have to look up shyt, I watch every Celtic game. The fact that you're even saying "Smart's stats" as if the Celtics remotely want him taking a bunch of shots a night tells me all I need to know. Yeah, of course his points go up when he's forced to take on more offensive responsibility with our all star PG out. That's not what the Celtics want him doing and we're a worse off team because of it.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Harden and Gordon had a terrible shooting night. Brown and Tatum started well and then started doing silly ass shyt. They easily could have won with about 15 pts but started tryna shamgawd, ate up clock and jacked up 3s instead of feeding their big:yeshrug:

And the crazy thing is, Harden basically started trying to shoot them out the game with his 3s as well. The last 5 minutes of regulation he did not at all have to do that.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
And the crazy thing is, Harden basically started trying to shoot them out the game with his 3s as well. The last 5 minutes of regulation he did not at all have to do that.
Biggest difference was C's two young Katz ate up all the time in the world just to miss 3s. Harden kept bricking but wouldn't wait til 1 second to heave up a shot.

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I have no idea how Houston makes small ball work. Westbrook is built for this experiment.

Okc heads, when Adam's was out the game and Westbrook was in did he ball better?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wffnknA.png