No Trolling, I've Been Thinking About Joining The Reserves/Military (Good Idea?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Besides working crappy jobs and leaving them I haven't been doing anything :snoop: Second week being unemployed looking for work and can't find any :sadcam::mjcry: Also, I did fill out three applications and they said they'll get back with me:yeshrug: I don't know I do love my country and I wouldn't mind joining the military. However, my father is against it and doesn't even give me proper guidance.:martin: Besides, I don't want to be a bum, so I think I just may concede and join. Then, I can go back to school like I want :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Go into the Airforce or Navy and do intelligence work. You'll have a high paying job once you finish up. Intelligence is where it's at (you can join so many companies like Booz-Allen or government agencies like the NSA, CIA, DIA etc.). Be prepared to give up some of your morals though :manny:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Don't troll, there's positions where you don't have to put your life at risk. Anyway, I'm thinking about joining the Reserves.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't troll, there's positions where you don't have to put your life at risk. Anyway, I'm thinking about joining the Reserves.
Might as well go all in. 4 years isn't that long. Statistically, you won't likely die. Especially if you're in intelligence

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Go into the Airforce or Navy and do intelligence work. You'll have a high paying job once you finish up. Intelligence is where it's at (you can join so many companies like Booz-Allen or government agencies like the NSA, CIA, DIA etc.). Be prepared to give up some of your morals though :manny:
Worked for 2 out of those 3

Intelligence is where it's at (if you got any).

And I wouldn't say you'll have a high paying job but it will be very decent depending on what you do. Get certed up and a degree and you might be looking at close to 6 figures once you're out

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
no. because the benefits, no matter how much they would help me "advance" in life aren't worth sacrificing my character, integrity and my ethics. personally, im not into the idea of helping to uphold imperialism for my own personal benefit.
If you are black you have no business joining the military. Let the CACs fight their own wars. Why should you go fight for America and come home to being treated like a second class citizen, black man?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You May want to wait until after the election is overbefore you take that leap of faith.
Ank6MbJ.png

I'm thinking of the air national gaurd as well so I can pay off this debt :francis:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Worked for 2 out of those 3

Intelligence is where it's at (if you got any).

And I wouldn't say you'll have a high paying job but it will be very decent depending on what you do. Get certed up and a degree and you might be looking at close to 6 figures once you're out
Problem is I suck at math, but got better.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
This would be an actual great advice for him, he would be about 40% through his contract with some money saved. He should still join the navy

killacal

Banned
Daps
Doesn't the military need you to have 2 working eyes and didn't they just ban trannies from serving.

What's Joe want with it :skip::pachaha: