No Trolling, I've Been Thinking About Joining The Reserves/Military (Good Idea?)

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Besides working crappy jobs and leaving them I haven't been doing anything :snoop: Second week being unemployed looking for work and can't find any :sadcam::mjcry: Also, I did fill out three applications and they said they'll get back with me:yeshrug: I don't know I do love my country and I wouldn't mind joining the military. However, my father is against it and doesn't even give me proper guidance.:martin: Besides, I don't want to be a bum, so I think I just may concede and join. Then, I can go back to school like I want :manny:

So what happened with this Reggie?

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Besides working crappy jobs and leaving them I haven't been doing anything :snoop: Second week being unemployed looking for work and can't find any :sadcam::mjcry: Also, I did fill out three applications and they said they'll get back with me:yeshrug: I don't know I do love my country and I wouldn't mind joining the military. However, my father is against it and doesn't even give me proper guidance.:martin: Besides, I don't want to be a bum, so I think I just may concede and join. Then, I can go back to school like I want :manny:
3 applications? You need to fill out 100 plus

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Everyone had that one dude in HS who was going off to the Army, but was working at the grocery store a month later talking about, "oh the Army, oh they said I have flat feet so I was a no go".

"Flat feet?" :comeon:

Last edited: