North Carolina Republicans sue to preserve racial gerrymandering

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You have one party(Republicans) trying to limit the rights of blacks and another trying to defend them(Dems).

It's clear cut.

Quit the contrarian bs.

You are so busy stanning you never even asked my position. :francis:

I believe that also.:francis:

Once again. All i said earlier was the debate between the brehs was good and we need more of that and less partisian stanning.

I did not even mention any poster:mjlol:

You took it upon yourself to quote me and underline "partisian stanning " without even reading what i wrote. When i wrote partisan stanning i was talking about Higher Learning in general. If that was not clear then now it is.

Your being too emotional right now breh. Stop. Just stop.:russ:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
No his point is completely understood.

It's a stupid point when made in a thread about Republican racial gerrymandering when it's only Democratic congressmen/women fighting against it.

This thread, the article, completely eviscerates two statements:
- Democratic voters don't hold democratic politicians accountable
- Democratic congressmen/women do nothing for democratic voters

It's like you guys go out of your way to ignore the reality that one party alone supports black policies and another party acts in direct opposition to these policies on every level of government. Why wouldn't blacks "blindly" vote democrat when the other party consistently opposes any type of political or economic measure aimed to help black voters? It's like y'all only see that blacks are voting Democrat and are completely dismissing the other aspect of the equation which is blacks rejecting the policies and direction of the Republican party.

This comes from a guy who argued with me a little while ago about the minimum wage. Not only not agreeing with it's increase, but actually advocating for it's abolition. Do you think that someone who does not believe in the most basic protections for workers is honestly advocating for hand outs from the government to 10's of millions of Black people, or is it more likely that he's just making some lazy points against Democrats that could be posted in literally any other thread? :heh:

He's indicating he would support a national Black reparations program, but has already said he doesn't even support the minimum wage or food stamps :dead:

Yeah okay.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This comes from a guy who argued with me a little while ago about the minimum wage. Not only not agreeing with it's increase, but actually advocating for it's abolition. Do you think that someone who does not believe in the most basic protections for workers is honestly advocating for hand outs from the government to 10's of millions of Black people, or is it more likely that he's just making some lazy points against Democrats that could be posted in literally any other thread? :heh:

He's indicating he would support a national Black reparations program, but has already said he doesn't even support the minimum wage or food stamps :dead:

Yeah okay.
it's text book agitator behavior. support the unrealistic and oppose the realistic.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
NC2010vs2012CongressionalRedistricting.png
:dead:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
it's text book agitator behavior. support the unrealistic and oppose the realistic.
*Democratic state officials lead by African Americans stop racial gerrymandering and discrimination in NC*

:yawn: yeah okay but it's not like they're ever gonna do anything about the killings in Chicago :troll: