Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You forgot to mention how bad MPJ played from Games 4-7 yet gets paid big money 5yrs 180 mill.

Game 4: 4pts 3 rebs
Game 5: 6pts 7 rebs
Game 6: 8pts 6 rebs

When it mattered most in game 7 it was 7 pts (3-12) 9 rebs.

:dahell:

Yep minnys length showed his true colors

Nikka is hot garbage when he can't shoot over someone

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Adrenaline finally wearing down. So proud of the team. Really could have given up on themselves after that first half but kept with it and the averages started evening out and they got the confidence they needed and it snowballed the rest of the game.

First half was really tough. Ant had no where to go. The team wasn't getting in any actual offense til 10-14 seconds on the shot clock if that and when the right passes would be made, shots weren't falling. Only positive was KAT using his size on Murray to get a couple buckets that kept it from spiraling. Murray and Jokic were amazing but the Nuggets killed the Wolves on the offensive glass and got a lot of free points that basically was the points that Denver had the lead with.

2nd half started slow but God damn, everyone played so great. Jaden McDaniels was incredible and offensively there every time Ant drove and kicked. He knocked down his shots in the 2nd half and had some decisive drives into the paint. Man has earned that max contract and got Luka and Kyrie waiting :whew:

Rudy was really great in the 2nd half. Offensively he got the Nuggets in foul trouble by actual getting the pass when he had a guard on him. The fadeaway was the ugliest shyt I've ever seen but might have really made Denver and their fans think tonight just isn't their night.

Ant played great defense and that got the offense going. He kept making the right plays even though the offense wasn't working for himself, he didn't get frustrated and try and force too much. He made the right passes and the 3 at the end of the 3rd felt like it put the Wolves up 10 rather than down 1. Just a huge cap to that 3rd.

Naz Reid dominated down the stretch. Anytime he had a guard on him, he went to the paint and kept pressure on the defense. He shot confidently and the defense he played on Jokic the whole series but especially tonight is the greatest defense I've ever seen him play. The putback dunk pretty much sealed the deal. Think it was a 5 or 6 point lead at that point and if Denver gets that rebound and goes and scores, momentum is right back their way but that was the real back breaker. Pause.

And KAT, I give him.more shyt than anyone. Have been disgusted at his use of his talent and skills and height and everything but bball IQ and he played as good of a game 7 as you can play. His defense on Jokic might get some credit but he won't get the credit he deserves for not letting jokic get to any spot near the hoop and contested every shot well and really used his body to defend in the post. Still got some dumb fouls on the 3 point line but can live with that if he's gonna rebound like he has, compete defensively every minute he's on the court and still provide that efficient offense. Was so happy to see him actually use his post game and not just barrel over Murray and Braun. He used his footwork, his touch and height for multiple buckets. Something he should do every night and hopefully he can against Dallas because he should have many mismatches against them as well.

Just love this team. The fans deserve this. But the job ain't done. 8 more to go :mjcry: :blessed:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
OMG, i can't belive they won. i turn that shyt off after the first half and didn't even look at any update and watched netflix

breh, i was already preparing myself for an all cac semis. i sucked my teeth while thinking about it:bryan: i told myself i'm going to ease the pain by rooting for Luka and Kyrie. think god i don't have to bring myself that low and root for Mavs. sheesh.

Tinman is no more :wow:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Im going Boston in 7 because of their experience. . I think the Pacers matchup well with the Celts. Plus Coach Mazulla can be a bonehead sometimes. i still don't like that launch 40 games a game strategy. Live by the 3 you did by the 3. People talk about how you have to defend all 5 of Boston's starters. Well Boston is gonna have to defend against the Pacers as well.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
No more Jamal Murray fake 4th quarters No more MPJ magnet ball No more Gordon over the back non calls No more Christian Braun Disney Channel original movie stretches No more George Karl tweets No more Jokic…actually he wasn’t that bad but no more

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man, I'm rooting for Tatum to finally get his this year, but if he doesn't this line of set-ups they've blown is gonna be ugly as hell.

2018: Lost after going up 3-2 on a Cavs team that was basically Bron + trash

2019: Lost after going up 1-0 on the Bucks who had never won a playoff series

2020: Lost to a #5 seed Miami squad after the Bucks had gotten cleared out for them

2021: Embarrassed in the first round by a Nets squad who never beat anyone else

2022: Lost to a #3 seed Warriors team after going up 2-1 cause they couldn't outplay Andrew Wiggin

2023: Lost to a #8 seed Heat squad cause they couldn't stop Caleb Martin and Gabe Vincent

2024: Nuggets, Thunder, Clippers, Lakers, Suns, Knicks, Bucks, Sixers all got cleared out for them, all they have to beat is two extremely inexperienced teams and they have their title.....

They really had everything lined up to win it all in 2022 and at least get to the Finals in 2018, 2020, and 2023....if they don't win it all this year it'd be the 5th time in 7 seasons that they lost before they should have.
Celtics ain't winning shyt whoever out west putting them in a blender..