CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yooo nobody told me kelani Jordan was Jeff Hardy and Sabu but with the athleticism of RVD...every time she came back into the ring from the penalty box she got back into the ring with a top rope dive on someone...Even after fuking up her back on the announcers table. And still being able to hit that 450. :wow: I don't even remember her getting a pinfall but I was impressed by her resilience. She definitely needs a better finisher than that split legged moonsault though.
She has stated RVD was one of her inspirations. You can tell with her step-over heel kick (which she does better IMO) and split-legged moonsault. The moonsault was an upgrade from her other finish which was the Overdrive, aka the Playmaker. The move MVP did when he first started. It's better than that, anything is in my opinion, I hate that move.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She has stated RVD was one of her inspirations. You can tell with her step-over heel kick (which she does better IMO) and split-legged moonsault. The moonsault was an upgrade from her other finish which was the Overdrive, aka the Playmaker. The move MVP did when he first started. It's better than that, anything is in my opinion, I hate that move.

I wasn't impressed with her in the tournament but this shyt changed my mind. And yeah the overdrive might be the worst move of all time lmao. I think she hit it on someone during the match though. Split legged should be a signature though. Her 450 was crisp as fukk. And I dont wanna say go full RVD but if she can hit a rotating frog splash I wouldn't mind seeing it

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I wasn't impressed with her in the tournament but this shyt changed my mind. And yeah the overdrive might be the worst move of all time lmao. I think she hit it on someone during the match though. Split legged should be a signature though. Her 450 was crisp as fukk. And I dont wanna say go full RVD but if she can hit a rotating frog splash I wouldn't mind seeing it
Well it was the first time I've seen her perform a 450 and it legit made me pop, so she probably got a lot more she hasn't shown us yet.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

I never saw anything like that... me and my sister were embarrassed that trick had 0 and seemed like he was getting owned. Especially when he came out the pod and Bron speared him through the barricade.. we thought it was over. Then I was like "they can at least trick us into thinking he has a chance by letting him get a a few pinfalls in the final minutes" then Trick just started going crazy i still didn't think he was going to win until the final 3 count. Wrestling hasn't had me genuinely shocked and surprised like that since I was a child

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I never saw anything like that... me and my sister were embarrassed that trick had 0 and seemed like he was getting owned. Especially when he came out the pod and Bron speared him through the barricade.. we thought it was over. Then I was like "they can at least trick us into thinking he has a chance by letting him get a a few pinfalls in the final minutes" then Trick just started going crazy i still didn't think he was going to win until the final 3 count. Wrestling hasn't had me genuinely shocked and surprised like that since I was a child
Trick was my pick :youngsabo: so I got worried then I remembered to trust the process and once he started to get points, I knew it was happening and I was just enjoying the ride. :wow:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Well it was the first time I've seen her perform a 450 and it legit made me pop, so she probably got a lot more she hasn't shown us yet.

That shyt was insane. All 4 women did good...Fallon doesn't really have any moves that stick out to me. She's just like some asskicking cowgirl which is aight. Lash Lengend bout to labeled the new "powerhouse" of the WWE women's division. Its only a matter of time.. she really was bullying them chicks lol. And Tiff is Tiff we already knew that. im not a fan of the ghost bytch at all though. I'm kind of tight that she won but if its to advance whatever story is going on I'll let it play out.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Trick was my pick :youngsabo: so I got worried then I remembered to trust the process and once he started to get points, I knew it was happening and I was just enjoying the ride. :wow:

I wish Melo wasn't acting like an idiot and we could enjoy this ride the way it was intended (Trick/Melo gang til the end) but it's looking like the breakup is going to happen.... and Trick was on his Booker T shyt.. hit a few of those Cresent kicks and even a bookend....I like it :ahh:

Can't wait to see what's next for Trick James

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I wish Melo wasn't acting like an idiot and we could enjoy this ride the way it was intended (Trick/Melo gang til the end) but it's looking like the breakup is going to happen.... and Trick was on his Booker T shyt.. hit a few of those Cresent kicks and even a bookend....I like it :ahh:

Can't wait to see what's next for Trick James
Melo is jealous, simple as that. Trick has the shine now and he can't stand it. That's gonna be the reasoning I feel.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Melo is jealous, simple as that. Trick has the shine now and he can't stand it. That's gonna be the reasoning I feel.

True... I fukk with them both but Trick kinda ascended on some suckered shyt if you ask me. He gets himself put into the #1 conyeder match that Melo was already in without speaking to him first.... after winning the north American title and losing it two days later. Melo said I got your back vs judgement day and trick said no ima do this alone.... and 4 JD cats cost him the match. Trick got a taste of gold and said I want the main belt? He should've challenged Dom again.

And Trick been taking little digs. When he had his belt and Melo lost his.

I feel like this is the path Melo will take when it all blows up. If they've been paying attention to detail like that. Trick kinda started wildin first

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
True... I fukk with them both but Trick kinda ascended on some suckered shyt if you ask me. He gets himself put into the #1 conteder match that Melo was already in without speaking to him first.... after winning the north American title and losing it two days later. Melo said I got your back vs judgement day and trick said no ima do this alone.... and 4 JD cats cost him the match. Trick got a taste of gold and said I want the main belt? He should've challenged Dom again.

And Trick been taking little digs. When he had his belt and Melo lost his.

I feel like this is the path Melo will take when it all blows up. If they've been paying attention to detail like that. Trick kinda started wildin first
It started way before that 4 way. Melo been seething for a while ever since Trick went to the Nebula baby!

I want them to have their match at Stand & Deliver but I'm not sure the story can go that long but like I said, in HBK we Trust.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It started way before that 4 way. Melo been seething for a while ever since Trick went to the Nebula baby!

I missed a good month or two at one point
So I'll give it to Trick then. I just don't get how you lose your belt then say "I wanna challenge for my best friends belt" crazy

Whoop that Trick

Whut
Yeah
Unh huh

I don't wanna say it but let me coin it now just in case.. we may have Melo Jannety on our hands soon

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I missed a good month or two at one point
So I'll give it to Trick then. I just don't get how you lose your belt then say "I wanna challenge for my best friends belt" crazy

Whoop that Trick

Whut
Yeah
Unh huh

I don't wanna say it but let me coin it now just in case.. we may have Melo Jannety on our hands soon
Yeah this story been brewing since early summer. It was Cena that encouraged Trick to aspire to bigger things. Just like Melo, who won the NA title then moved on to the NXT title, Trick was just doing the same thing.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
@RippTheRuler
The Trick/Melo drama really started with the Ilja Dragunov trilogy and that first match at GAB where Melo won with Trick's "help" after Drag hit the NXT belt that Trick was holding that led to Melo winning the match. Trick's match with Dragunov was star making moment as well.

This backstage segment shows that in Melo's mind, Trick didn't believe he could beat Dragunov w/o Trick's help but to us as the viewer saw that Trick did believe in Melo.

I feel Melo snapped inside his mind at No Mercy. That's where Melo lost the NXT title and Trick won the NA title. They made sure they showed Melo stare at Trick's NA title to close the show. Then Trick started to get all this shine even after losing the NA title and wanting to go after the NXT title and Melo just couldn't handle it anymore so he attacked Trick to make sure he wasn't in that 4 way match to get a chance at upstaging him again.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@RippTheRuler
The Trick/Melo drama really started with the Ilja Dragunov trilogy and that first match at GAB where Melo won with Trick's "help" after Drag hit the NXT belt that Trick was holding that led to Melo winning the match. Trick's match with Dragunov was star making moment as well.

This backstage segment shows that in Melo's mind, Trick didn't believe he could beat Dragunov w/o Trick's help but to us as the viewer saw that Trick did believe in Melo.

I feel Melo snapped inside his mind at No Mercy. That's where Melo lost the NXT title and Trick won the NA title. They made sure they showed Melo stare at Trick's NA title to close the show. Then Trick started to get all this shine even after losing the NA title and wanting to go after the NXT title and Melo just couldn't handle it anymore so he attacked Trick to make sure he wasn't in that 4 way match to get a chance at upstaging him again.

Yeah this was the time frame I started missing shows.