RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They've had her as this creepy goth loner for a while, you just had to catch her on Level Up sometimes to see it.

I feel like she shouldn't even wrestle. I thought she was supposed to be a ghost or some shyt until her match lol

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She is due to come back but to base everything off that and nothing else? That ain't "journalism." These people just need to stop and let things happen then report on that.

True. I dont even get info from the dirt sheets. I get it from here and instagram. So I dont even look at it as journalism, just fans. I never fukked with Meltzer and whoever else

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Oh they use YEET in real life. You just have to watch any blogs Jey has done, he says it like Russo says Bro. 😄

So I'm tryna figure out why WWE is dropping it... are they dropping it because they can't use it or they are dropping it because they can't trademark it and wanna be greedy? Because the fans definitely aren't gonna stop yeeting

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So I'm tryna figure out why WWE is dropping it... are they dropping it because they can't use it or they are dropping it because they can't trademark it and wanna be greedy? Because the fans definitely aren't gonna stop yeeting
They are dropping it because it's already filed as a trademark by someone else under wrestling, etc. I don't know all the legal mumbo jumbo, just know some other dude got it locked up in 2021.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They are dropping it because it's already filed as a trademark by someone else under wrestling, etc. I don't all the legal mumbo jumbo, just know some other dude got it locked up in 2021.

Yeah that post confused me because they said the trademark was frozen or some shyt which I would think means that dude doesn't have it locked

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah that post confused me because they said the trademark was frozen or some shyt which I would think means that dude doesn't have it locked
No there were two trademarks he had filed. One got suspended the other is still valid. That's what I got from just reading a few Twitter posts on the situation. If WWE could use it they would. So until they do again it's a non-issue.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
No there were two trademarks he had filed. One got suspended the other is still valid. That's what I got from just reading a few Twitter posts on the situation. If WWE could use it they would. So until they do again it's a non-issue.

They need to suge knight dude into releasing that trademark because that shyt is money

Daps

I hate when she wears that ring attire. She should be wearing these more

Heaf2AX.gif

FQqH0kX.gif

nmGOKFs.gif