TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’m not a fan of him really. But from an objective perspective, Lexis king had a solid outing last night

Ring work was solid and his little heel ring psychology was good. Overall it led to a good match

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
This is interesting, I thought Lexis was pretty good and I love the gimmick, I didn't see the match as sloppy at all. Melo DEFINITELY pushed him to a pace that beyond what he was used to but I thought he kept up well.
I just love the character he has going right now, I see him having a similar arc to Waller where he's going to be a beloved heel in a year.

finding out he hasn't wrestled much on tv makes me feel like I was too harsh on him
I thought he was pretty much featured somewhat regularly on AEW fro a certain amount of time the way people were talking about him

I've only seen him wrestle twice and neither did much for me but like I said there was little things that were there
the character has something but I want him to have more "oomph" so to speak.. a bit more about him

this is what its all about and why the slander and the pushback from these clowns for NXT 2.0 was pathetic

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
finding out he hasn't wrestled much on tv makes me feel like I was too harsh on him
I thought he was pretty much featured somewhat regularly on AEW fro a certain amount of time the way people were talking about him

I've only seen him wrestle twice and neither did much for me but like I said there was little things that were there
the character has something but I want him to have more "oomph" so to speak.. a bit more about him

this is what its all about and why the slander and the pushback from these clowns for NXT 2.0 was pathetic
For Lexis, he has been on TV quite a bit since they first teased him because of this Trick/Melo story, this was just his third TV match since he joined NXT. Of course he's has a few more Live Event matches so overall he may have like less than 10 but more than 5 actual matches in NXT so far.

As far as the change to 2.0 and beyond. It's just people that couldn't accept change, who couldn't see the forest thought the trees. It's people that only live for the now and couldn't see the future. Essentially, play it out gang was always right.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yooo nobody told me kelani Jordan was Jeff Hardy and Sabu but with the athleticism of RVD...every time she came back into the ring from the penalty box she got back into the ring with a top rope dive on someone...Even after fuking up her back on the announcers table. And still being able to hit that 450. :wow: I don't even remember her getting a pinfall but I was impressed by her resilience. She definitely needs a better finisher than that split legged moonsault though.