NXT Live on USA 12/18/19: Commercials in the first match, We off that.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NXT Champion Adam Cole vs. Finn Bálor kicks off NXT and will be presented commercial-free

20191211_NXT_ColeFinn--143cfd28e946bbe8dfa2e944e0ac421e.jpg

Rhea Ripley gets her NXT Women’s Title Match with Shayna Baszler
20191204_NXT_Rhea_Shayna--534e843fa584a01e860d2a18d9e272b0.jpg

What’s next for NXT Cruiserweight Champion Angel Garza?

Last Wednesday was a huge night for Angel Garza. Not only did he dethrone Lio Rush to become NXT Cruiserweight Champion, but he also proposed to his girlfriend in the ring after his big win!

After such a life-changing evening, what does the future hold for the new champion?

Will NXT UK continue to impress ahead of Worlds Collide?

As the clash between NXT and NXT UK at WWE Worlds Collide on Saturday, Jan. 25 draws near, Superstars from the British brand have been crossing the pond to give NXT a taste of what lies ahead in Houston.

While Kassius Ohno came up short against Matt Riddle, Travis Banks made the most of his first USA Network appearance, pulling off a surprising win over The Forgotten Sons’ Jaxson Ryker. Will anyone else from NXT UK make the trek to Orlando on the road to Worlds Collide? Find out on NXT, live tonight at 8/7 C on USA!

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m Guessing These Matches Are Gonna Have Bullshyt Finishes

They Took Lios Belt To Show You “Anything Can Happen! Titles Can Change Hands!”

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
They gotta chill wit making women the main event. We get it. Women’s Revolution.

They should let Balor n Cole have a legit main event match, but I know it’s gonna be a run-in.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think Rhea takes the title, and in that situation, it should be the main. Especially on this day, considering how this is a big show for both AEW and NXT. And especially especially because the Balor/Cole thing is going to end in fukkery. The hard part is going to be how you keep Finn an anarchic heel when Cole has UE running in to help him and presumably Gargano coming in to fukk Finn over, without turning the latter from the interference or having beloved babyfaces run out to help someone who is an a$$hole because 'fair play' or whatever.

I'm interested, in the least. Would be down for an out-of-nowhere title defense for all of UE, to write them out of the first match by opening with Regal telling them if they get involved in the opener, they're gonna have to defend their titles tonight. So it's either leave Cole on his own, or risk everyone else losing their titles. Would love to see Keith come out of this show with the NA belt. Get him some title defenses, let him drop it to Dream in a good match on his way out right before RR?

(Wonder if they take the title from Cole, have Finn lose it to Gargano and run Ciampa/Gargano XXIII or whatever for the title at February Takeover)

Dunne's shirt is the only one that isn't trash.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
(Wonder if they take the title from Cole, have Finn lose it to Gargano and run Ciampa/Gargano XXIII or whatever for the title at February Takeover)

Dunne's shirt is the only one that isn't trash.
This is what i'm hoping doesn't happen...since the last 2 times they tried to finalize their feud Gargano got hurt...then Ciampa got hurt..they need to let it be.