NXT Live on USA 12/18/19: Commercials in the first match, We off that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I agree with your whole post, but this especially. Its great that these dudes can put on a classic every week, but lets slow down on the 15-20 minute non title maches and throw in some compelling storylines. Like I have no reason to care about Keith Lee, or Dijakovic, and pretty much 90% of the roster. They are just big guys that can do CW moves :yeshrug: This is WWE most of us watch this company for the drama, NXT needs to include some drama going foward

that's what raw & smackdown are for.

NXT is supposed to be the WWE show for serious wrestling fans that aren't into the WWE that heavy.

once you add the WWE Universe stench to it, people are gonna turn back to TNT.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
that's what raw & smackdown are for.

NXT is supposed to be the WWE show for serious wrestling fans that aren't into the WWE that heavy.

once you add the WWE Universe stench to it, people are gonna turn back to TNT.
Man. If you don’t find someone else to troll. Wtf is a serious wrestling fan? You mean neck beards? Smarks. Like wtf constitutes a serious fan. Nxt is live now they can’t afford to rely on good wrestling matches, that stuff only appeals to a very small audience.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Man. If you don’t find someone else to troll. Wtf is a serious wrestling fan? You mean neck beards? Smarks. Like wtf constitutes a serious fan. Nxt is live now they can’t afford to rely on good wrestling matches, that stuff only appeals to a very small audience.

I was just talking wrestling. I don't know why youre in your feelings.
serious wrestling fan = not a casual fan or WWE Universe member
lol @ it only appealing to a very small audience. youre funny.

and NXT is serving its purpose. not only is it neutralizing AEW, but theyre now beating them in the ratings.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
WWE couldn’t help themselves n put tha title on ANOTHER blond.

NXT women’s roster had Sharai, Bianca, Dakota, a bunch of non white non blond believable women to put the belt on...but these dudes had to grab Rhea from NXT UK to win the title from Shayna (who’s half Asian)

BUT

Rhea is a great talent, great performer, and great talker n has presence.

Watch this and see why she changed her look so much since she started.

Rayzah

Daps
I was just talking wrestling. I don't know why youre in your feelings.
serious wrestling fan = not a casual fan or WWE Universe member
lol @ it only appealing to a very small audience. youre funny.

and NXT is serving its purpose. not only is it neutralizing AEW, but theyre now beating them in the ratings.
I think you can have great matches and all that but also throw in some fukkery to tell a story

I don’t want to see 20+ minute spot fests every week. It cheapens most big spots and they water down all the finishing moves cause people have replaced arm drags and regular back breakers with Canadian destroyers and lumbar checks. IMO save the 30+ minute matches for title matches at PPV’s or to end big feuds. Weekly tv should be about getting your character over.

the champ should almost never work tv, but they should be there to further storylines.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I think you can have great matches and all that but also throw in some fukkery to tell a story

I don’t want to see 20+ minute spot fests every week. It cheapens most big spots and they water down all the finishing moves cause people have replaced arm drags and regular back breakers with Canadian destroyers and lumbar checks. IMO save the 30+ minute matches for title matches at PPV’s or to end big feuds. Weekly tv should be about getting your character over.

the champ should almost never work tv, but they should be there to further storylines.

they don't have time for all this. theyre in the middle of a ratings war. they cant leave their champ off of TV and build for PPVs that they don't even have.

just about everybody that they keep on TV are over, and they do have vignettes and promos. theyre just not taking up a ton of time with it.

all their matches aren't spot-fests. theres plenty of wrestlers working different styles.

its sounds like this just isn't your cup-of-tea and you want this to be more like raw/smackdown, which defeats the purpose.

Rayzah

Daps
they don't have time for all this. theyre in the middle of a ratings war. they cant leave their champ off of TV and build for PPVs that they don't even have.

just about everybody that they keep on TV are over, and they do have vignettes and promos. theyre just not taking up a ton of time with it.

all their matches aren't spot-fests. theres plenty of wrestlers working different styles.

its sounds like this just isn't your cup-of-tea and you want this to be more like raw/smackdown, which defeats the purpose.

no I’m just giving my opinion. I liked this weeks nxt more than all the other shows. But there is still room for improvement. I think they can increase those numbers if they add in a little bit more character development and story. Like if I’m just getting back into WWE and I never had the network, I turn on NXT and that first show they spent 0 time introducing anyone, how can they expect people to get invested if they don’t atleast explain why UE is a big deal.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
no I’m just giving my opinion. I liked this weeks nxt more than all the other shows. But there is still room for improvement. I think they can increase those numbers if they add in a little bit more character development and story. Like if I’m just getting back into WWE and I never had the network, I turn on NXT and that first show they spent 0 time introducing anyone, how can they expect people to get invested if they don’t atleast explain why UE is a big deal.

does raw & smackdown constantly re-introduce their wrestlers for new viewers tuning in every week?

and back to the spotfest thing, i'd say that NXT's overall tone is moreso an American spin of strong-style.

im still not sure where you get the spotfest idea from, outside of the cruisers.

Rayzah

Daps
does raw & smackdown constantly re-introduce their wrestlers for new viewers tuning in every week?

and back to the spotfest thing, i'd say that NXT's overall tone is moreso an American spin of strong-style.

im still not sure where you get the spotfest idea from, outside of the cruisers.
Raw and SD doesnt need to re-introduce their characters, they been on national TV for over 20 years.

NXT just wennt live, if they are looking for new fans then they have to provide the audience with some backstory on their first 2 shows..

do you seriously not understand that POV or are you just trying to pick apart all of my posts?

NXT is 90% cruisers tho, and yes most of these matches are spot fest and spamming finishers, its fine if you are into that, but it is what it is

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Raw and SD doesnt need to re-introduce their characters, they been on national TV for over 20 years.

NXT just wennt live, if they are looking for new fans then they have to provide the audience with some backstory on their first 2 shows..

do you seriously not understand that POV or are you just trying to pick apart all of my posts?

NXT is 90% cruisers tho, and yes most of these matches are spot fest and spamming finishers, its fine if you are into that, but it is what it is

but the WWE, ESPECIALLY smackdown are desperately fishing for new viewers.

NXT is clearly not geared towards casuals, and as the 3rd brand, they have the luxury of not having to worry about it.
if you want backstory, then buy the network that the WWE advertises every night.

I wouldn't call those spotfests. its just wrestling in 2019. you seem too accustomed to the WWE style(or main roster style), which for decades, has almost always been 3-5 years behind the times.:manny: