NXT Live on USA 12/18/19: Commercials in the first match, We off that.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
RequiredCavernousBasenji-size_restricted.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I had a feeling that Rhea would win, considering how much they have been building her up and the long reign of Shayna. Good to see her walk away with the strap tonight at the young age of 23 :leon:. She really has a good look and I immediately noticed her the first time I saw her on NXT :ehh:. Plus you would think it would open up new story line possibilities for the women of NXT.

Cole/Balor was a good match as well to open the show with :ehh:. Not gonna lie, Cole's entrance with the Boom and Adam Cole bay bay is one of the best I've seen since tuning back in.

Fushida/Grimes was a dope match too. I know Grimes doesn't seem to be a favorite here :lolbron:, but I fukk with those delayed suplex's he hits and the Cave In on the right opponent like he hit tonight looks :wow:.

I do agree that I wouldn't mind some more character development/promos, pretty much every one on the roster I've watched is solid if not above average in the ring. Give me something else to look forward to tuning in each week.